Beating Guinevere?

Yup, i realized i messed up there after I cast Boldtusk. Im not used to level 1 troops and initially thought i had the damage to kill Zeline

2 Likes

@Sandman - Iā€™ve seen a regular team beat an All-star team countless times. And I have been beaten by Regular teams myself countless times (Iā€™ll admit to it). This game doesnā€™t give out favoritismā€™s from my experience, if it does itā€™s not very often.

If one doesnā€™t RUSH through a battle and If you know you team(s) really well and how they can interact/react with each other - you can beat just about anyone.

The following are amazing ā€˜regularā€™ heroes in this game, quite a few really! And I would trade out any of my HOTM/Challenge Event heroes and consider it an even exchange with the ā€˜First Stringā€™ below.

First String: Sartana, Magni, Lianna, Joon, Marjana
The Bench: Rigard, Boldtusk, Kiril. Vivica, Isarnia, Grimm
also: Caedmon, Horghall

RaZoR

@Runecaster @Roxy_TM

2 Likes

Razor you placed Horghall over Azlar. :sweat:

Melendor also not a bad choice. Can switch between him and Caedmon depending on your needs at that moment.

Have at least a BT or Kiril in your team with Grimm/Gormek/Tibertus. Then add a one shot sniper. Can kill most heroes in this combo.

1 Like

@AirHawk - it was more of a spur of the moment list - but i was able to pull it out of my head fairly easily. I would probably take Azlar over Horghall, for SLOOOOW they both have their benefits! So FTP and CTP players can easily compete with PTP if they are armed rightly!
Love Caed, Yes Melendor - good as well TB and Gormekā€¦ See this just goes to show there are a LOT of ā€˜regularā€™ GREAT heroes in this game.

@Sandman @Runecaster @Roxy_TM @Jedon @mreuveutz @AngiMathochist

2 Likes

Yes very true. My average raid team is around 3700 with a mix of 4* and 5* while my def team is above 4000.

4* heroes are still the core of this game and those heroes from TC are very much viable to be used. You do not need those ā€œspecialā€ heroes to win.

Also, can someone teach me how to do the ā€œ@abcā€ in here or do you just type the name after the @. I am poor in my computer skills. :sweat:

1 Like

My defense team is dignificantly more powerful than my usual raid team, which stacks two 4* & 5* pairs of heroes, plus Albie.

To use the @ notification system, just type the @ symbol, then the first letter of the memberā€™s username and the forum software brings up a list of relevant members for you to select from. Keep in typing the name to nartow down the selection list.

4 Likes

Oh ok. Thank you @Paulon :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome. @ function worked perfectly. :grinning:

1 Like

Thatā€™s called going off-topic and usually gets you flagged, not answered. :slight_smile:

Back to topic: what regular heroes do you use to beat Guinevere? (s1 and s2 okay)

Well I can see Ameonna and Proteus useful. Ameonna ghost is unaffected by anything even Guin. Strong tile damage and fast mana.

Proteus is just mini Hel. Nuf said.

I used long time Tiburtus, Sabina, Sartana combo agaist Guinevere. Also I had Vivica in my team and then some othe3 color sniper, depending other heroes in that team.

I got curious what the fuss is all aboutā€¦ took a while finding her down here (I had to do some serious re-rolling), but I finally found her, and she is far from unbeatableā€¦ 4* classic season one heroes only. Wasnā€™t even a great board. She managed to use her special. The trick is to attack only her as much as possible in the beginning, so she would charge up but her friends would not get to much mana, and she has nobody to heal.

1 Like

Letā€™s see ā€¦ level 55, team power 3715 ā€¦ yep; been there, beaten that.

I still havenā€™t faced a level 80 Guin tanking a team with power 4000+ (rerolling ā€¦), but when I once decide to, Iā€™ll bring mostly 5* heroes, thatā€™s for sure. :slight_smile:

Saw she wasnā€™t maxed so I figured: ā€œHey! Letā€™s give the girl a chance! She seems nice!ā€ So I only brought 4*ā€˜s :sunglasses: Just kiddinā€™. Thatā€™s the best I got so far, but it was enough.

1 Like

@Rook, how was my post off topic? What are the rules around flagging a post?

Youā€™re fine, @King_Kyree77. I removed an entire offtopic section (including your very kind reminder to get back on topicā€”which made no sense when I removed the rest.). All good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol she is unbeatable in that scenario unless you get extremely lucky on the board. Her spell needs to be nerfed to a slow spell at the very least. Even then she would still be the best tank in the game.

Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s true. There are now players who actively look for her in raid (but they stack purple).

Have you tried to beat her this way? :slight_smile:

Sure that would work if there was no one else you had to consider other than her.

yeah guin is not hard anymore , especially with mono purple , it is best & simple way to beat guin , just need 3-4 tile to kill her