Basic interactions with Growth and Wither

Goblins are unfun to play against, simple as that. You lose 700 attack across the board in two casts, and start tickling with both tiles and specials. It’s a slow, painful, and uninteractive death.

The only current counter is to get your own goblins (0.9% pull odds, very shrewd).

I am very much against binding a whole global mechanic to a specific portal, without letting any other heroes interact with it.

Thus, I propose:

• Cleanse halves the current Wither amounts on your heroes
  • Dispel halves the current Growth amounts on enemy heroes

This is incorrect. Guard rally removes wither passively.

This however is more on point.

…which is still in the goblin portal, on the same 0.9% odds as the goblins.

Kind of splitting hairs here.

1 Like

You said goblins is the only way. I said that was incorrect and pointed to the portal which you had in the OP.

Split hairs all you want.

1 Like

Don’t worry, there will soon be a brand new portal with passives that will effectively castrate the goblins – at 0.9% odds. Then you won’t have goblins to worry about any more.

Since goblins/guards are hard to get even for those who spend money on the game, I also think they give an unfair advantage / cause painfull battle process.
Almost every strong new hero after release is told that it is not OP, because there is a solution for it, but the toolbox against goblins is minimal and indeed almost zero