Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

One of the things I want to do with this project is to let YOU (if you like spreadsheets) crunch the data, and do your own analysis of all my data. I’ve done some specific things to make it clean and easy to import the data.

Watch this space; when I have it cleaned up and properly packaged, I’ll provide a link here.

Yes, things like this. I did a moderate bit of database-style design in how I constructed this spreadsheet, and I’d be happy to point you to the place where the stats are filtered by a minimum run count.

I actually wanted to do something where the minimum run count varied based on what was statistically valid data for various things–10 runs seem more than sufficient for recruits, and 100 runs seem marginal for 4* crafting mats. (I don’t claim to actually understand proper thresholds here, just that lower drop rates need more samples!)

5 Likes