Avatars/profiles that you think are cool, fascinating, and quite possibly make you laugh

@Suicide_Bunny
@Miek
@FyreOx

… I’m probably going to get flagged for tagging people I don’t know.

5 Likes

who would do such a thing? lol.

2 Likes

Did someone call me to flag @Math4lyfe ?

3 Likes

Bought a case from Amazon. The kids were equal parts “What is this cute thing?” and “Give me more!”

Warning: Highly addictive. Both cocoa and hazelnut are delicious.

1 Like

Nooo. I’m not flag worthy. Yet.

2 Likes

I really like the character Miek from Thor Ragnarok. He died but finally revives.
I wanted to put his picture on my Avatar but just afraid of the Marvel copyright.
Miek seems to be weak but he’s strong, tiny but tough just like tardigrades

Hope you enjoy the pictures of Miek and tardigrade below, and hope I won’t get caught because of the copyright (fingers crossed)

Miek

Miek

Tardigrade

7 Likes

Whoah I am so very confused about the purpose of this topic.

When I got flagged, is that a good thing or bad thing?

5 Likes

Welcome to community content where not much discussion about game play takes place. Lmao.

We were just commenting on avatars that we liked… so I tagged you. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Thank you!

It’s directly taken from Suicide Bunnies comic book, all I can do is recommend the whole thing - gets even funnier in the context.

7 Likes

What can I say, if I could use this in-game I would!

1 Like

Actually there is one good thing about the film, only one. It’s the honest trailer:

tagging also @PeachyKeen here…

6 Likes

Wow, you are right. That’s good enough that it’s maybe worth it that the movie was made just so that that trailer could be created.

3 Likes

Stealth buff

Thanks.

I agree that is is very cool and very fitting.

I ran over and showed Gryphonkit, my wife, as soon as I noticed the stealth buff.

( teasing ) Once again the moderators left several things out of the latest forum patch notes.

Notes

Click for notes

Patch notes

( teasing ) not sure if I should mention the stealth buff in Bugs & Issues since News & Updates is read only or just flag it other since it is technically a Discourse.org piece of software configuration change. Decisions, decisions.

Simulation

Simulated reaction

Click for simulation

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

FIN

2 Likes

Tagging a few more people with avatars that I find interesting, cool…

@Ashland
@Azzedar
@Graknork
@SatansAngel

My apologies if you got tagged already and I missed it.

4 Likes

Awww thank you ^___^

2 Likes

from a game

9 Likes

I like the coiled beautiful menace in @Boolz_San’s avi…you just know this avatar is about to open a can of whoop-a**. :+1:

On the other end of the spectrum is @Coppersky’s fuzzy avi. Very cute!

2 Likes

@Azure should still be active, at least in the game…

1 Like

Sounds cool. But that voice does not look like it comes out if that body. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Well, they had another singer before. Her voice was even more massive…she was the first Lady in Death Metal that used that growling singing technique. Her name is Angela Gossow.

…and btw she is from my home town :smirk:

3 Likes