Attack buffs basic question

Ok I’ve read a few posted threads on attack buffs. I have a basic question: does the description for phoenicus (screenshot below) mean all allies get attack stat increase for tile attack damage or special skill damage or both?

Same question for breanne. Thanks!

Both. Just that the caster (the flamingo himself) doesn’t also get the bonus attack.

Possibly SGG’s attempt at balancing the special ability.

3 Likes

Good evening everyone I’m new here on the forum, I play on the Italian server and I don’t know if here will be the right section to ask one thing and it’s the following: currently the hero kelile In the costume version he only has a fire attack but he doesn’t have anything else, so he only goes to perform the action of burning for 6 turns, how come he is not assigned another attack together like other heroes? Also because this really is not good, especially because the damage is less than the hero without the costume, which is very different and has the right balance of attacks, can you intervene in this regard?

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Nemesis. :slightly_smiling_face:
This question should’ve been asked on a Kelile related thread. It makes it easier to find and you would possibly get a greater number of responses.

To answer the question, Kelile is not the only hero who does not do any direct initial damage upon casting their special. There are actually a few heroes who do no damage at all (Looking at you Ithar). However, this can be a good thing as it will not be affected by things like riposte (Counter attack). In Bloody Battle tournaments the damage over time (DoT) can also be a good thing.
Experiment a bit with heroes and you may find a good use for them. If not, then simply do not use that hero or feed them away to another hero.

Hope that helps.

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Wanna tag to this post… Is growth on attack considered an attack buff? Thank you.

Goblin growth?

Yes Goblin’s growth. Would it be considered a buff?

Not in the sense that a buff dispeller can remove it. I dont have Goblins and tackle them by not letting them fire in the first place, but from what Ive read around here the o ly good counter to Goblin abilitites appears to be other Goblins :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It shouldn’t be. It is described as a modification or modified ability score. It is also unaffected by heroes like Gazelle and is not removed in war equaliser. With all that in mind I’ll say it is not considered a buff.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

No, it’s not considered a buff.

2 Likes