Atlantis tokens for Atlantis heros ONLY!

Atlantis tokens earned but especially bought tokens should receive an Atlantis hero only. When you enter the Atlantis summons gate, under summon details it states Atlantis Summon features 2 legendary season 2 heros, 2 previously released heros of the month and the current hero of the month…increased chance for legendary heros, blah blah blah…
After purchases and earned tokens and gems were used in the Atlantis summon gate, I received several duplicates and primarily 3 star heros. Half weren’t even Atlantis heros. So on the 10 draw, the 5 in stock 25 tokens and an additional 300 tokens purchased and gems spent, Isshtak, Carver, Prisca, Kailani and Gan Ju should not have even been in the draw pool. After 200 earned tokens and all of the above, I got 1 non-Legendary Atlantis hero, Wilbur amongst countless 3 star duplicates.
If you are going to make it a regular chance summons, ditch the tokens and rewrite your summon detail. That was the worst and most disgusting display of wasted money since I began to play. I like gambling, but out of 16 draws x2, (the wife purchased the same above) I would of thought more than 2 non-legendary semi-worthy heros would summon. The Wilbur and Li Xiu (non-Atlantis and not a hero of the month) were hardly rewarding for all the “tokens” and gems used. You can check my recent activity and you will see it.:rage:
Fix it or ditch the tokens and summon details!

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Season 2 and Atlantis - exclude classic heroes from summons