đŸ”± Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

I suggested this in beta as a compromise and it was poo-poo’d on.

It’s fine - nothing to discuss anymore as it is being released!

You must be joking?!! No creatures, no reduction of the energy!!! We are not stupid. Another question. Why are the puzzles missing when I have one colour team in war or in titan battle?!! Do not make a joke from the players!!

Krajo

Thank you @barrywuzhere. Extremely helpful.

1 Like

are there certain stages with better odds?

The tool tips (as reported from beta) and release notes don’t disclose or hint that there is.

What I’ve seen from data indicates that it is a rare occurrence (single digit percentage chance) 
 to measure if that changes by level with any reasonable I’d want to see ~100 runs on each of the 540 levels of S2. For comparison purposes, the S2 data I have been able to collect SINCE RELEASE averages ~25 runs per normal stage and ~13 runs per hard stage.

Collecting even 10 runs during Atlantis Rising for each of the 270 Normal levels isn’t going to happen, at least not during the first month and that would only be enough to get some idea if it varies by province or by WE cost, not by individual levels.

Looking at preliminary data, I’m expecting to identify 4-6 “best” levels during Atlantis Rising, picking best ones for total recruits, backpacks, and rugged clothes, perhaps one or two for some crafting ingredient or other, and getting data recorded from ~100 runs of those stages during the ~4 days it is active along with a smattering of other levels is the best data I’m hoping to have access to.

If I get that, I’ll have an idea if the number of unique enemies / atlantis coins varies among those levels, at least.

4 Likes

YES. THIS.

For anybody who is buying WE refills to do extra farming, concentrating that effort during Atlantis Rising is smart, since the return is better.

Where the best place to farm during Atlantis Rises changes compared to the rest of the month.

But farming with your normal WE you earn every day outside that period isn’t being changed, so your farming habits/choices during the rest of the month shouldn’t either.

4 Likes

Wish I knew what everyone was complaining about. World Energy seems pretty useless endgame.

1 Like

So I know that Season 2’s 15-9 on Normal is great for recruits. Do you expect that to change?

Now that I think about it; I guess it would be dependent on how many flags everything else costs :stuck_out_tongue:

nevertheless you can pinpoint some examples like: i encountered x new enemies and i obtained y atlantis coins. :wink:

The final version of beta had the coins reduced to what we guess to be what will go live. We estimated that you will get about 58 coins if you used all of your flags over 4 days on S2. (That means you will get even less if you use some flags for emblems quest and what not)

1 Like

Wow. 58 coins? So stingy lol

This sounds awesome! For any newish player like myself, we’re looking at just a crazy amount of WE to finish season 2 normal and hard at this point. Has any one calculated how much WE, assuming zero defeats, it would actually take from start to finish?

It’s clear this event is designed to help people finish season 2 before season 3 comes out so it makes zero sense to make each stage cost it’s original WE cost during the event if it’s your first time playing it.

You would think people would learn from the raid tournament and getting the loot nerf’d there hurt EVERYONE, let’s not make that mistake again, we ALL benefit from more efficient farming.

1 Like

But who cares if we spent more in the past cause everyone has !!! like if you buy a new phone and a Month later a better model comes out yours get cheaper so what that’s life ! Stop these senseless complaints and be happy
Unfair lol it’s not !!

3 Likes

Everything that is good in S2 before Atlantis Rises gets better during it, including 2:15-9N.

The version in beta reduced WE by 3 across the board, which meant that the lower the WE requirement, the bigger the improvement in loot per flag, consequently, some stages improved more than others, and most of the “best” stages on the map changed around.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ryan1 !

I think the main thing players use WE flasks for is challenge events if they’re trying to compete. I just go for completion so I have plenty of extra WE flasks too.

1 Like

Apple’s App Store says

“Atlantis Rises is here - Play Season 2 stages during Atlantis Weekend to face new challenges and get rewards!”

1 Like

hmmm, I mentioned that it is estimated based on beta that ppl can earn around 58 atlantis coins with 4 days of flags doing S2 and there was only 1 reply and a like. Guess people are ok with that. We shouldn’t of pushed for more in beta like we did. I was pushing for at least enough for one pull

2 Likes

At your request, I used the spreadsheet of level information for Season 2 and came up with 5,152 WE points to complete every level in Atlantis on both difficulties.

3 Likes

To be clear, Atlantis Rising only occurs when the Atlantis Portal is open, right?

So the stage screen now says the lesser WE cost but then when you go to the teams selection on the next page it still says the old cost. Is this right? Or have I missed something? If it’s waitingfor the next Atlantis shouldn’t they be the same?