Ascension materials - An appeal to quit being so stingy with them MASTER

I can’t believe anyone questions moderator rulings. Lol- I love the entertainment. Thanks SG for letting us read blocked content- my fav aspect of the forumns

I would have loved to have seen the alchemy lab have an option to turn 3 star items, into guaranteed 4 star items…Even if the wait time was 2 weeks and it took 10 items, gloves, compasses, orbs etc it would be worth the wait.

Also another idea I had would be to add 1 more rare quest to the calander where you got to pick which 4 star item you want.

1 Like

I have been playing for around 4 months P2P. While I love the game, It’s really frustrating when I can’t get my forest are heroes leveled up enoughTo play season tale without getting my butt kicked. I invest 7 Energies per level and killed in the 1st round. If I didn’t deserve to be at this level I wouldn’t have made it here, right? I have 1 2* hero fully ascended, and two 3*. I don’t have enough materials to ascend any of them in the grid. I have 3 4* heros that can’t get past level 3 and 1 5* that can’t get beyond level 2. I spent 250 diamonds today on a Trainers Tools kit touting so many of the ascension items I need so I bought it. I got 2 practice swords and one trap tools!! I’m so disappointed. I can get practice swords for FREE all day long. I know this game requires patience and time, but getting your butt kicked in every war, every titan battle is not so much fun. This game is built for stronger heros to enjoy. And like I said, I spend money.

I meant for star heroes not forest, fat fingers.

Well, u clearly do make things wrong and dont buy Gamble offers for Gems, u need a Guideline which things to FOCUS on and get ur Island ready, spend Money on guarenteed offers with ur Items u need like the Army pack 1 4* AM and 1 or 2 3* AM for 32,99.

I’m in the game for a little more than a year. Sometimes i got frustrated. Most of the time i have fun. I loose and i win and i’m still motivated, maybe sometimes too much. :grin: I met interesting and funny people (greetings to my alli) and experienced many changes in the game, caused by the players. What I want to say? It’s not only having the best and most and fastest 5* and AM. And I’m afraid to loose fun, when I have hundreds of full leveled 5* like everyone else. Where’s the challenge? Where’s the long time motivation? Tar and feather me, but I’m satisfied and still try to reach my player-heroes.

:rofl: while the idea is awesome (and I won’t even talk about the fact that I will not be having the Alchemy Lab because only the last 2 levels are worth it), let’s not mention gloves and compasses…
Say guaranteed 4* AM from 100 farmable 3* items.

Thanks

1 Like

I wonder why, in a long time now, I get no ascension materials. I am continuously a class A, sometimes A+ at titans, but I get nothing at the loot, while others receive compasses, darts, tonics, etc. Not even at mistic vision, I cannot remember the last time I got something. The chests are the same. How is this possible?!?

1 Like

The rng for mats seems to come and go in waves. You’ll have a lucky streak for awhile and then go through a period where you don’t seem to be getting anything. Just gotta be patient and wait out the dry spell

1 Like

I could not agree more!! I have been playing this game for close to a year now. And like you, have spent some real cash playing this game. The 4* AM drop is horrible! I have 11 heroes right now that I cannot get ascended to save my life. And a couple of them are only on ascension level 2!!! Why make it so hard to ascend from level 2?? I can see maybe going from 3 to 4…but not from 2 to 3!! I too am at the point where I am ready to cut my losses and stop playing. I mean, out of the multitudes of Titans and Wars that I have participated in, I can never get ANY 4* AM’s!! I do the rare quests to completion and the missions that give you the chests. Never get any AM worth a crap. Seems like it is the same old junk AM that I already have hundreds of…and they are useless!! How about giving us an option of turning in lower grade AM for a higher grade one?? Could be a tier trade up. Like 100 1* Training Manuals for a 2* Arcane Script. And then 50 Arcane Scripts for a 3* Battle Manual. And then 25 Battle Manuals for a 4* Tome of Tactics??
This would keep your players in the game and may even increase the amount of people playing!!

2 Likes

Game rewards, everybody is complaining about Telluria etc etc , however nobody notice the extremely poor rewards earned when fighting , TITANS , QUESTS, TOURNATMENTS and so on and on. It is grossly unfair for them to be changing heroes . They seem to put aside the thought that some players have paid real money for these heroes. It would be strongly advisable for every player to also complain about the extremely high prices for purchasing of gems etc…

5 Likes

What are they doing about it? Best thing for them.if they don’t like the subject is to close the topic.

1 Like

An example…
Today…inside a monster chest

Absolutely a bad joke.
It is not serious…more than one year playing here…

4 Likes

Hello, should the number of mystic rings be reduced to the level of compass and arrows, wait 1 year for material ascensions of 1 character? Now still rewards for chests still only 1 potent healing potion and 1 diamond? The game is meant to be fun, not empty your wallet. It ceases to be a reason to play this game.

4 Likes

For some time now this game has been a disappointment on ascension materials. That and also rewards for being at the top spot i.e. top titan attacker, most damage done in war and such. I get that SG is in it for a profit but I’ve been playing this game for quite some time now and what I have to show for it is a bunch of heros that I can’t ascend due to the lack of ascension materials given out. Yes you get items in the quest for ascension but it’s no where near the amount needed to ascend a hero in a reasonable amount of time. I’ve spent hundreds on this game and I feel like as of late it’s only been a slap in the face with all that is going on.

4 Likes

I guess they are being hoarded by top players, especially those who are always in the top 100 as they get good epic ascension items from the monthly challenge events, the same people in the rankings every month, not to mention SGG’s inadmission or non-disclosure of information that they have nerfed the drop rates of 3 and 4 star ascension materials we previously enjoyed from wanted heroes chests, war chests, elemental chests, rare titans, titan chests, as well as messing tiles distribution in alliance wars (consistent bad boards for the last 6-7 wars).

3 Likes

You can not push more asc materials in the game.

I boost every chest.
I play 11 Titans (= 3 chances for asc material)

I disagree. Its absolutely possible with a good setup to play two 4star Asc materials in the events. Its all about hammering axes bombs etc at the right time.

Also, without real bad luck, and with 75 gems (equals about 75 cent) its possible to score top5 or top1 in tournaments.
Yes it hurts, and yes i also am far over 1000 dollars in my account. But it is not possible to
a) give more mats to small f2p players
b) add more content for mats

Because a) is unfair and b) pushes the top players even farer away.

1 Like

You explained exactly how I feel, I tried saying it in an earlier post but was so frustrated I couldn’t think clearly. I as well have been an avid player for quite some time, spending countless dollars and doing every single event and participating in all the wars and hitting my share of the titans only to have countless heros waiting in line to probably never see the light of day due to the pitiful drop rate of ascension materials. Hopefully things change soon or like you I’m out!

3 Likes

In the last 60 days, combining Mystic vision, war rewards, war chest rewards, hero, monster and elemental chests (7 elemental chests), titan rewards (95% A or A+), and titan chests… basically every source except quests/challenges, POV and $$$, I have gotten exactly 1 4* mat, a tabard from a B-effort titan.

To say the least, this is extremely frustrating.

It is becoming demotivating.

I have so many heroes sitting at 3/70 that I would love to play with, but it looks like I never will. Just take Holy for example. I currently have Delilah, Neith, Leonidas, Onatel, Ranvir, Justice and Malosi at 3/70 (not to mention Guardian Owl and 5 extra Vivicas) and ZERO darts, because I levelled up Joon 3 weeks ago. At this rate, It will be over a year before I will be able to level and use another Holy 5*.

The other elements are not as bad, but still, plenty of 3/70s waiting around. Heimdall, Kadilen, Mok-Arr, Grimble, Sartana, Quintus, Obakan, cIsarnia, cMagni, Azlar, Kong, JF., just to name a few.

I understand that 4* mats are rare, and should be, but this is getting ridiculous. It shouldn’t be sooo much easier to get a hero than to level one.

Anyway, complaint over. It’s just that I enjoy this game quite a bit, but it is getting extremely frustrating.

6 Likes