Ascend Agrafena or C. Victor?

Hey guys, I’m not far off from getting enough tabards for my next purple 5* ascension. I’m torn between Agrafena and C. Victor. They are both similar in the sense that they both are VF and have defense down and DOT (Victor to 3, Agrafena to all), but Agrafena does attack down while Victor has direct damage and steals healing (also Agrafena has a second charge option while Victor can stack). Who do you think would be the better option?

My fully ascended purples are Seshat, Dark Lord, Ursena, Grimble, Proteus, C. Sabina and Sergei.

Thanks for your opinion!

• Agrafena
  • Costumed Victor

0 voters

I thought it was close and ended up voting Agrafena. If emblems will go to one over the other then I think it’s a much easier answer.

3 Likes

Tough decision as they’re both really good in their own niches. Agrafena would be awesome at titans and generally everywhere. Victor I can only see him being used on offence and maybe rush wars to counteract the myriad amounts of v fast healers.
But if you manage to pull at least 2 victors, I say those victors. Because you can easily deal lady Locke amounts of DOT with 2 of them

4 Likes

Thanks for your vote! That’s a good way of looking at it, I think Agra would have more emblems available so that’s another point for her

2 Likes

Appreciate your input! Yeah unfortunately I don’t have two Victors haha, but I do have Sergei which I hear has good synergy with Victor on titans. I might just go Agra first and then consider Victor for the next choice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have either, but actually voted now for Agrafena because I saw people saying she is good, but now in her thread people that maxed her are complaining :slight_smile:

So I would maybe I would start to consider if I need more an offensive hero (Victor) or a defensive support hero (Agrafena)

For me it seems you need more defensive heroes, looking at the rest of your roster. But I would actually ascend first Rigard. He is my most used hero in the game after almost a year and I don’t even have his costume and the only one for which I maxed a dupe. He is just a great healer and cleanser.

2 Likes

Seeing what Victor has improved, if you have Kunchen I would go for Victor right now

2 Likes

One thought, would you be using Agrafena and Sergei in the same team? Is the family bonus worth considering?

1 Like

Ah thanks for sharing this board, I’ll keep an eye on it too. Yeah I must be one of the few who hasn’t levelled up Rigard, probably cause I haven’t managed to pull his costume and just use C. Sabina in the meantime. But I guess I can level him as my next 4* once I’m done with Sergei!

2 Likes

I don’t have Kunchen unfortunately, the only purple healer I have right now is C. Sabina :frowning:

Oh forgot they are from the same family haha. I guess I would be using them together in a titan team, so 25% chance to increase a hero’s mana by 5% every time I fire her special

Unless I need a dispell or buff block I always take Rigard. C Sabina dies very quickly in comparison, even though they are both at +18.

1 Like

Random, but thank you for including a poll. It makes it easier for more people to contribute.

3 Likes

Oh thank you! I love the poll feature, definitely helpful as I understand some people may have an opinion without a need for explanations or comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking this might be my yellow titan team when I’ve finished levelling up Agrafena?

I’d have to rely on her for the healing as I’ve replaced C. Sabina but she was super squishy anyway and would die from 1-2 hits. Maybe one day if I ascend Tarlov I could slot him in somewhere too.

I use c victor for my purple stack. The defence down helps and he can at least stack some DOT for some damage in case the boards are not good. Regular Victor can also be used as well for that defence up

1 Like

I absolutely love C Victor and wouldn’t ascend Agrafena over him, unless I desperately needed a purple healer or could benefit from some sick family bonus for stacking MT heroes.

1 Like

I voted for Agrafena because I think he is better in general than Victor who I see well for the attack. The team for the yellow titan, however, I see better with Victor instead of Seshat (his minions waste time), Victor has more sword and raises the defense

1 Like

However, you are missing a real defense killer because not even Victor with the costume can lower the defense so much.

1 Like

Well, I will have your kinda issue with my next set of tabards with CV & Agrafena…but currently LudwiG has no competition as he awaits 2 more Tabs !

Coming to the above Q, depends on what you want:

• Agrefena provides overall roster play support to both = offence & defence & Titans…
  • C. Vic is mainly for offence… as I see it…

On a lighter note, I have forgotten Karnov… :rofl:

1 Like