Arman’s DOT and -healing do not persist when fighters revive [SOLVED: status effects do not get applied if direct damage kills the target first]

It’s like asking why when I do a 30x summoning in some portals, I never get a 5* hero while an alliancemate summoning a single free pull gets the desired event hero PLUS the HOTM. Ask the RNG gods about that.

I understand your frustrations. But some players may disagree on you that the talents made the game worst. For them, talents changed the dynamics of how everything here is played.

Emblems and talents have already been implemented for almost two years already. I think it is all too late now. A majority of players, maybe except the newbies, have already used and invested some or most of their emblems on certain heroes. Can you name a fully active and competitive player who has been in this game for quite some time who haven’t used an emblem?

Completely different thread for that; make use of this one for that “bug” / theory: [Master] - Are talent / ability odds fake? -- Excessive Dodge/ Revive/ Resist/ "Flesh Wound" etc

Kingston is immune to burn damage so he doesn’t get that status effect when he is alive or dead.