Are you going to have an event in November?

Are you going to have an event in November?

Anyone know the date?

Yes, Guardians (I think) on November 8

2 Likes

it’s usually the second thursday of the month so in november it should be the 8th. If no changes are made it should be guardians of Teltoc

1 Like

I’d recommend you if you are a C2P to pass on Nov. Event/HoTM
Dec. Will be winter/X-mas event and a Coolest ever green HoTM.
Wise to wait and collect for it.

1 Like

Well. Guardians = panther, falcon and jackal. Great hero’s for everyone.

2 Likes

Jackal been my dream but … % is lame.
It will need more than a C2P to get one of those.

1 Like

I’ve got one, and I’m c2p :slight_smile:

You are not just a C2P.
You are a luck as heaven C2P my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What is C2P? I am new to the game

I don’t think you should be giving this kind of advice - even a c2p can get lucky and catch an event hero - as you know, the summons are random. And Panther, Jackal and Falcon are exceptional heros… beside, the odds to get Jackal or Falcon are better than the odds for a HOTM.

2 Likes

Cheap to Play … C2P
Pay to Win …P2W
Pay to Play …P2P
Free to Play … F2P

6 Likes

hope for Falcon _…after the big failure on Athena…don’t think panther will show up ç_ç

if you have neither jackal or falcon, guardians is a great way to spend your gems. You have a better chance to get either of those as they are 4 stars than the hotm in my experience. I’ve frequently got one or both in a 10x during guardians.

2 Likes

Its an advice, taken it or levi’n it is up to each player my friend. :wink:

I think that Guardians and Knights are the best event in terms of heroes, specially the 4* : merlin, lancelot, falcon, jackal

Lancelot or Lancenot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I would put Grimforest up there as well. Hansel and Gretel are great/good.
To me Guardians->Grim->Knights->Pirates

excuse me, aren´t we forgetting the green tiles reflect event?, shouldn´t it come in November? (sorry if i wrote something wrong, English isn´t my first languaje)

Havent heard of one anywhere yet but would be nice

1 Like

there currently is no green reflect event - maybe sometime soon in the future, hopefully.

1 Like