🔥 Apr-15, Easter Event 2019 / When is Springvale? What is the April Event Calendar? Is Guardians of Teltoc on April 11?- [Apr-15 per Dev post #169]

Is he Ice element because he walks on water?

2 Likes

Dude, he’s Holy of course!

8 Likes

I hope they increase the loot for Springvale. There were a lot more rewards for even the Halloween event in 2018. These rewards are a bit stingy imo.

3 Likes

Will there be a daily offer again like the winter calendar?

1 Like

So, is there news about the event? I want to chase some :rabbit2:

And how long will the event take place? A month?

1 Like

I think being the 1st of April tomorrow something interesting is going to happen :sunglasses:

Would the event not start today?

Nothing is being tested in beta, so we can assume bunny event gonna be exactly the same of the last year.

And it’s logic, they have their hand full of many other things.

2 Likes

Typically there is a calendar offer for all the seasonal events. There was for the bunnies last year. So I would guess yes, but it will not be as long as Christmas event was a month and the other seasonal events are 15 days I believe.

1 Like

What’s your favourite colour?

@EMTBear and @alkan
I believe because Easter is on the 21st this year the Event is going to start at a later date.
Does this sound right to you @zephyr1??

typically the 15 day events start closer to the end of the month…so to me it sounds right.

They could add Bunnymund Expy from Rise of The Guardians as a Nature hero. He was kinda cool. Unless they of course add his depowered form as a one-star hero :grin:.

He also has Virgin Mary minions, plus his special is The Last Supper, hits for 300% damage plus 150% damage for 12 turns

3 Likes

His special smithes heathens like you with Final Judgement, sending you to a fiery abyss.

1 Like

And he arises from his grave three days after raid’s over.

5 Likes

Seems plausible to me. I’m wondering if it might be something like April 15-28 to kind of squish in between Guardians and Atlantis, or maybe April 8-21 to start a bit before Guardians and end before Atlantis. But there’s really no way to know until it shows up.

2 Likes

What is your quest? :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

i wonder about spring vale , should it be a seasonal which is run for 1 month with each unique offer everyday as Christmas before ?

It is a Seasonal Event, but last year I think it was 2 weeks. Christmas was definitely the longest Seasonal Event, running for all of December.

2 Likes