Appreciate a Dragon Day 🐉

thanks for starting this Pike,

and indeed, thanks to Dudeious.Maximus , bestower of emojis, and even-handed, fair disciplinarian :smiley:

I got the beers for ya

inviting @Chadmo @Pr0spero @erik1 @JGE @Noble_Weasel @Muchacho @BobTheSnark
@METKOJAK @XiaoYan
and of course @Dragongirl13 !

19 Likes

sending more invites:

@Cheds @kwong79 @HarryDeB @Spice @Dyna49 @centur10n @Pompitous @ThePhilosopher @Theo87 @dansing

15 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Pike … great thread

A huge thank you to @Dudeious.Maximus … you are a great asset to the forum and are immensely appreciated by all

Below is St. George and the Dragon from England … enjoy …

Finally happy Dragon day to all you dragons out there …. Have fun and stay safe

18 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Thanks for the tag @sleepyhead and a wonderful thread to start @Pike

Dudeious is a perfect Mod to be on our side. He’s personable and does all he can to bring happiness to the members. But I remember he was the first Mod to take no BS and give us a glimpse of what the people at SGG were saying and thinking.

Great Mod, even better person.

Cheers!

17 Likes

Simply put…. @Dudeious.Maximus = great! Thanks for all you do around here!

Also…dragons are pretty neat as well, but not as neat as the Dude and many others on this forum.

15 Likes

Thanks for tagging me @sleepyhead :smiley:

@Dudeious.Maximus is a great mod, very fair and indeed cares about the game and people. Just gives you a hint of the wonderful person he is in real life. To a righteous dude :100::blush::+1::guitar:

15 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus Cheers for being such a great Mod with a great sense of humour and tolerance.
Thought I’d share a picture of my colleague Keeper, who says hi!

14 Likes

Hi Dragon gang… I just got myself one :grinning:

15 Likes

Happy Dragons Day to everyone :dragon:

@Dudeious.Maximus I wish I got dragon emoji :sweat_smile:.

13 Likes

@Pandita @Ripobin_The_First @AncientPirate1

Apologies to anyone I forgot.

8 Likes

Untitled

For all our draconian friends, we appreciate you every day :dragon:

Adding @Dragongirl13 to the tags.

18 Likes

If this is going to be a party we need a @Dudeious.Maximus dragon meal.

16 Likes

A very heart felt “What they all said ^^”

16 Likes

Thank you :green_heart: :+1: yall orgianal one as well damn pissed off with myself.

Hope yall have a good day tooo :tada::beer:

10 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus
Thanks for the emoji, very kind.

10 Likes

15 Likes

Also this aint just about me folks @Smaug_the_Golden @Saphirra @Dragongirl13

Part of the dragon clan :green_heart::wink::+1:

They Deserve the same :dragon:

@Pike can you edit the original topic post so these names are next to mine . Thank you :green_heart:

13 Likes

It was not :wink::fire:

Thanks for the love all and especially again to you @Dudeious.Maximus :dragon::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edited: Awww you can’t help being a sweetheart can you? Didn’t see it til I just posted. Cheers :beers:

12 Likes

14 Likes

Whats going on here?

Who the hell is Dudeious and what is a dragon day?

Why is everyone being weirdly positive?

:yum:

Grats you cold-blooded, scaly weirdos. Have a great year.

Dudeious, as a homage to your tireless efforts I went into my other stupid phone game (one that doesnt cost my my earthly soul to play) and renamed my OP dragon after you.

No, i dont really know what that achieves either, but I wont ever get a chance to share a pint with you so this will have to suffice.

There’s only one name I really want to tag, just to see how the thread implodes, but as its your day I will spare you :imp::rofl:

12 Likes