Anyone else freaked out by the villagers?

I contend that they are figments. They never age, they don’t eat, and you can’t kill them. Plus the fact that they don’t enter the areas we can’t see inside makes me believe they are just a group hallucination. The only reason I think they disappear at the gates is because they are leaving one player’s imagination (village) and entering another player’s imagination (village).

4 Likes

But why can we take out a dragon? Ducks can be part of pov daily challenges so we indirectly get something from hunting them, should not some kind of gift/award be due for the dragon hunting skills? :thinking:

Ive just seen a villager escape, went up the path by mystic vision tower and didnt come back out

2 Likes

Lol. Went up the path across the grass. Gone to see his boo or cuz it’s all men maybe a Breakback Mountain moment?

Yes sir, I’d like 1 set of whatever everyone here is smoking, please

Ohhhh we r doing more than that :biting_lip: :popcorn:

1 Like

I know at least one person who’s freaked out by villagers. I mean look at this…

You forgot this…

2 Likes

And they stay outside because there is no pub…

1 Like

:joy: Quit deflecting! @Sam-I-Am is worried about the villagers’ safety and well-being, which is clearly not your case.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the link does not reveal what led to this…

3 Likes

Hey, I have been worried about he villagers’ safety for quite some time now:

I keep saying hi to them, trying to warn them about the dangers of the windmills but they just wave back and then go about their business, completely oblivious… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ever wondered what the villagers might be actually saying when we POKE them
&
They are forced to wave at the POKER
bcoz
SG forces them to do so :rofl:

3 Likes

Does that make them subs? Do we have a bdsm village… Hmmm Now im interested even more

2 Likes

In their defense, windmills aren’t supposed to turn people into ham, so I understand why they think you’re a tinfoil hat nutjob until it’s too late. :joy:

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: You wouldn’t be interested if they weren’t subs.

Case by case basis… I have my standards

1 Like

:eyes:

200-3

2 Likes

My villagers have called a union meeting and they’re asking for their reps. They’re all wanting to discuss why half of their Village is covered by ads. I think they’re going to go on strike soon…

1 Like

How does a villager strike work? They essentially do nothing anyway. Would they just quit walking around pointlessly? Not sure they have much leverage here.

2 Likes