Anybody from Titan Mafia on now?

I can definitely answer that for you. There is documentation that refers to it, yet many never read it (like most things I document) - and thus twisted (not bad) conversations begin often as a result.

THIS IS WHAT THE DATA COLLECTION SUPPORTS/GENERATES

1. They specifically feed the Hero Utilities CURRENT and CUMULATIVE statistics. See enphero.com (these are the valuations at the bottom of the H.U. Card)

2. It is the source feeding my PERIOD IN REVIEW. Now processed every 28th of the month - this so happens to provide time in-between periods for hero testing and positioning. See TITAN MAFIA – An Empires & Puzzles Users Group this is a primary section of the sites main page which includes the following:

• Global Leaderboard Overview
  • Top Alliances CURRENT
  • Top Players CURRENT
  • Top Alliances CUMULATIVE
  • Top Players CUMULATIVE
  • True Positioning + DELTA
  • TANK use by Element
  • Top-15 Heroes (yes from the Leaderboard)
    which is broken down into 3 sections (The ULTIMATES, The Contenders
    and The Rising)
  • Epics that came out to PLAY
  • Legends on the Bench
  1. It generates the ‘True Positioning’ Report on the site (top 10 mentioned above) and the FULL report (in the members Lobby). It also generates the H.P.E.T. Report (in the members Lobby) which clearly visualizes and summarizes the data by team type, class, etc. which includes the FULL listing of the data collected.

2. Quick Period OVERVIEW
    Here I make some observations based on my own hero use and/or vs. experience incorporating conversations held in the TMPG LINE Group or other sources which you can reference at the footer of the site.

Hope this answers your questions! And thank you for contributing as in doing so you and we are aiding the international players community at Large. You can review a more in depth version by previewing GuiLDWare itself as it ties everything together! This can be found at: RaZoR's GuiLDWare

RaZoR

3 Likes