The PERIOD in REVIEW: E&P Hero Use & Positioning

THE PERIOD IN REVIEW

A monthly publication by RaZoR for E&P Players Community

To learn more about the publication please refer to the quoted excerpt above in another Thread answering a GuiLDWare users question regarding the data that is collected.

The publication is available to the public at https://titanmafia.com/#LEADERBOARD-REVIEW

I have separated this from the Hero Utility Thread (as other then sharing the data - the two have nothing to do with each other).

6 Likes

Period: 12/28/2019 - 01/25/2020

The publication is available to the public at https://titanmafia.com/#LEADERBOARD-REVIEW

@Ber @l2ider @jinbatsu @Sarah2 @Stargasm @nevarmaor @Guvnor @General_Confusion @Expired @PapaHeavy

6 Likes

https://titanmafia.com/#LEADERBOARD-REVIEW

@Ender_BattleSchool @Wormwood @jinbatsu @Sarah2 @Stargasm @nevarmaor @Guvnor @PapaHeavy @JonahTheBard @Darth_Vitiate

10 Likes

@Razor, while you’re there, have you published anything on Norns?

I’m desperate for her to be useful :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Unfortunately its a copy-cat game. Prediction: With @Uclapack (Thinking outside the box) rocking lvl 19 Musashi on RW, if she keeps him in there, I bet we see an uptick of Musashi next grading period.

Thanks as always for the work you put into this @Razor

2 Likes

Well @Razor, just pulled another Nordri…but wait what is THIS???

5 Likes

Congrats @PapaHeavy

2 Likes

Thanks @nevarmaor, my absolute last pull and I was throwing in the towel. I had 100 tokens from the new provinces do I used them. Turned out to be well worth it.

3 Likes

Was checking out your minion vid on the webpage and noticed your question regarding the reduced damage by CoD on the one particular team. You’ve probably figured it out or been told but it looked like the opponent was protected by Kadelin and her reduced damage from specials.
I don’t recall the level of her protection but it was present.

Excellent work btw, thanks.

1 Like

Awesome - Glad you got THE BEAST! TTYS PH!

1 Like

Then that means you obtained ‘them’! Nothing as of yet, you can however run them through the various nodes of the Talent Tree with the Utility which when I obtained the following results… I said If I had them - this is where I would want them. I did not get obtain them though. I do know at least 5 people that did and my TM Users Guild Line Group - I can check back in with in about a week to see what people did or found out. I did not hear of anyone maxing her for testing… there was hesitation. Will also check in the BAT CAVE there are about as many in that group and some obtained there too. Can you ping me in about 4 days? Think might be able to find out by then @JonahTheBard

Re-Including my node selections & their results below again JIC.

2 Likes

You’re my hero, Raz

Yes, I pulled the Norns :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have many rare heroes, so I get a bit giddy when they arrive :laughing:

2 Likes

I did NOT forget about you @JonahTheBard, I finally found someone that maxed and classed them… Here is 1 persons opinion that has used…

I personally have been in a vs. in raids about 3-4 times and didn’t have any issue taking them out. Not that that is saying much either. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Mr @Razor :grin:

I’m testing her a lot, even got her as my tank.

I’m aware her special is damage only on Def, but she has a decent statline and I seem to be hovering around 2500, same as always!

I’ve enjoyed using her on challenge bosses - doubling up on strong tiles was effective between the likes of Alice, hatter and QoH.

1 Like

NICE! I’m going to follow up with you in a couple weeks - see where you stand with Norns. Might have you write an Article on them. Ha ha ha. Would like your insight - and I’m on the lookout for other players that have maxed/classed to get some additional feedback. :thinking: :rofl: :wave:

1 Like

Gravemaker and Guinevere…

I honestly did not see it happening like this - RaZoR

@Ender_BattleSchool @Wormwood @jinbatsu @Sarah2 @Stargasm @nevarmaor @Guvnor @PapaHeavy @JonahTheBard @Darth_Vitiate

Quick Review

10 Likes

Thanks @Razor…yours and @IvyTheTerrible’s data certainly gives me pause

4 Likes

Thank you @Razor for sharing with us. Poor Guinevere went from legendary to myth.

3 Likes

Not Like This

5 Likes

5 Likes

Cookie Settings