Anchor 7dd and Aegir

but do not want it too high, people like you need people like me.

I would like to know how many people have maxed Aegir, and put him in real game play, I don’t have half of the top ranked heroes in the game but still enjoying what it’s offered. I wish I have the mats to level him to see if he synergise with my defense / offensive team.
Anchor guide is a tool, reference , you don’t blindly follow it, use your brain you might surprise yourself and disagree with Anchor rating.

SG wouldn’t want to upset their customer by releasing average heroes, surely they want people to spend money to summon heroes and mats.
Please note, Anchor along with the others has put a lot of time and energies into this guide to help others, particularly new player, their intentions are good and noble.

2 Likes

PLet’s talk clearly that we are not children, people do things for personal interest, always. Today I have seen several trying to sell the beta we spend time and blah, blah, people get into Beta because they like the game and there is played without limits, yet in God mode. What is the favored community? Ok, but nothing altruísmos. With this the same thing happens, the guide is made looking for a benefit, be it ego or economic (let’s not forget that we speak of a youtuber), but of noble and altruistic causes nothing, the altruistic is not signed. And in this case, it is important because of the repercussion that this guide has among the neophytes, I ask you, the guide we see that is updated, there is a controversy about Aegir for a long time, nobody, NO ONE, nor he himself, doubt that the rating is wrong, as much B in attack and C in defense, for me, why is not it updated? Because it is intentional.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with making some money and also helping people, he make money from discord , YouTube live casting, adverts etcs, and tell his audience that it is part of his income.I think you’re a bit judgemental by saying he’s a YouTuber , YouTube is just a platform to reach a wider audience, have you ever watch his vids, they are very helpful, opinion and conversation are fine but you don’t have the right to judge people.

2 Likes

Ber, take a chill pill dude. You are seriously tripping if you think there’s a secret plot around a hero which involves SG and Anchor to mislead the public.-

Let me try to put this down:

1. Anchor misleads the public in an extremely strange way to somehow gain more Youtube hits? Contrary to actually releasing good stuff he decides on a crazy scheme to somehow enrich himself all revolving on giving Aegit an A?

How does this work???

1. SG intentionally releases a hero with bad stats to… hmmm. Why again? What’s the motivation to create a bad hero? To make people frustrated and leave the game?

How does that work???

It’s quite simple: Aegir sucks. As do quite a few other heroes. And in this case Anchor is wrong. As is everyone once in a while.

6 Likes

I’m part of beta and i find your post kinda offensive and disturbing.

I’m not part of an elite, quite the opposite.
My luck with heroes was horrible in the last year or even more, people around here knows it.
I have all to gain pushing a release of stronger heroes in the attempt of catching it and fill the huge gap i build in all this time, yet i try to be as fair as i can.
Maybe i can be wrong sometimes, but it is not with malicious intent.

In beta i can talk and discuss with some of the best players around here (and in the world), the so call “crew” of elites i suspect you talking about.
And I was (and still are sometimes) in the “rebellion” army of the forum, which point their fingers on developers if something is not so clear.
So trust me that if i can bad talk about this “crew” i will do it without a doubt and without concern about consequences.

The fact is… i can not.

They are not trying at all to “disturbing” the hero creation for their own benefit, totally the opposite.
Sometimes it even amaze me how much they trying to beeing fair and logic on their feedback. And many times i see that feedback completely ignored.
Or good suggestion turn into some strange compromise.
But I can not blame this players in any way. I NEVER (want to be clear on this) see any of them trying to overpower or underpower a hero on purpose. Never.

Let’s take Aegir example as we are talking about him.

His first release was… better. Really hard to take down, sometimes absourdely hard.
Funny is that the “elite” players had less difficulty to face him in that form, because generally with a better bench, better troops and more experience (bench and troops are the same of your main account, in fact beta account it is only a copy of that)
But all kind of players are in beta, and surely less experienced players has found him totally a wall.

So here’s the decision. Nerf.
Ok, it is understandable, but how much? We have no power in that decision, we can just wait and test again.

The second Aegir was… terrible. Even worse then this if i recall correctly, because he don’t have the nature defence.
So yes, we started with a wall and arrived with a pudding.
All of us were totally against that, calling for a boost.

Third Aegir. As it is now.
Classic compromise. Less of the start but more then the second.
Many players (elite too, and myself too) stated to Small Giant that between this version and the first, we prefered the first.
Still a small portion of the beta database stated that, and Aegir had his release without any other change.
And i can even understand developers, change once, two, three and then get asked to return on the start is kinda hilarious.

That’s the story, if i recall it good.

16 Likes

In every game, be it Warcraft, Diablo, whatever where there are “unique convoluted skills” there will be balancing issues. That happens because the developers don’t always notice exploits/synergy which the players happily (ab)use.

So yeah, there are stupidly strong heroes (Wu Kong) and failed heroes (Aegir). Guess what, they will make errors again. Because that’s how these things work.

And if anything, SG would love every monthly hero to be a success at that will keep people investing money. Failed heroes are not a good business model :rofl:

About the beta users: People like to contribute, to belong. Beta testing sucks, yet people do it. Power to them… I don’t have the time or the dedication.

2 Likes

Guin is the pinnacle that’s above all other tanks. Therefore no other tank can compete with her and they subsequently suck because of it….Is that the gist of the rant.

And looking ahead to January, another yellow tank to be released. So they dont have to worry about it conflicting with Guin and causing a resulting nerf in beta…

…but all it will really do is permanently cement yellow tanks for war. Alliances won’t run other colors at any appreciable level. So level up your purples… all of them.

1 Like

Lol if you don’t like a grading system or guide, don’t use it. And idk who the sheep are that you refer to since so far i havent seen anybody agree that aegir is a good hotm or hero besides 2 players and one of them you continue to campaign against due to his personal opinion and grade of one hero. I think I’ve looked at his grades 1 time since I’ve started playing, but didnt put much weight into it. I can tell how useful a hero is for me just by simply reading the hero’s card.

To blame the devs would be putting the blame where it belongs, they are the decision makers regardless of how the community feels and have made that clear on multiple occasions(guin, mercs, boss wolf, aegir, etc)

And if you’ve talked to players in beta then you know they do find bugs and problems before they are released, so yes there is a need for that group.

The community does not need a rumor starter and conspiracist that spreads bs, lies, and opinions you consider facts.

The community could use more facts and knowledgeable suggestions, not biased theories and accusations. If you have facts to back up your anchor campaign, I’m all ears but if it’s just more opinions then it’s a waste of time even reading what you have to say outside of the entertainment factor. Logical people that can think for themselves and not buy into bs do not need people like you, since those people simply aren’t swayed by others opinions regardless if it’s yours or Anchors.

Beta players have done nothing to you and are not the cause of aegir being relatively useless. Time and money have created elitists in this game, not the beta program. 7D is the oldest alliance since global release that I’m aware of and are made up of regular spenders. That has given them the edge on the competition and the reason people have them on a pedestal. Not beta.

4 Likes

aegir is good on fire titans…i use him now and im gonna give him his fourth stripe…he is interesting

1 Like

I have hope i figure out a lineup that makes him viable enough for me to give him that stripe but have yet to find it. Basically it’s a choice for me between aegir, isarnia, or a 2nd alasie. Leaning towards 2nd alasie unless i pull arthur next month

1 Like

what’s wrong with isarnia that you would prefer a second alasie?

Isarnia would see a lot of bench time. Wilbur is my go to when i want to use a defense debuffer

2 Likes

Is Joon the closest hero in the game to one punch man?

yes, but one punch man looks meaner and more badass

If you use Guardian Jackal as well you get the 1-2 punch, pretty effective, then throw in Wilbur with 2nd Joon and you get 1- 2 - 3 - 4 effect. You see the whole team popping off like a popcorn machine.

:joy::rofl:

Does that mean that if no one said anything in the first place we’d, funnily enough, all have a better Aegir? That’s hilarious thanks for sharing

2 Likes

That’s not even the first time.

• In gravemaker story (that many think is overpowered) in his first release he was pointed by almost ALL the comunity of beta players as extremely underwhelming (he had a weaker special)

• Some people in beta pointed Zeline as a “mediocre” hero. Not really appealing

• the first Thoth release (first time we saw a “minion”) many of us pointing him as a good hero and almost always last man standing, so really hard to kill.

This are only some examples of stories about beta.

It is not simple to come up with a good balanced hero with so many different opinions and almost unlimited combinations of skills.

And even if you do a good work, there’s always someone not happy about that.

2 Likes

Sounds like real life