Alliance looking for merger

Hmmmm, still not working, tried to send a message, I’m blocked for some reason. Tried to add friend, won’t let me. I am Dadinator#1995 on discord

Hey mate, I’m in an alliance, with 10 loyal players myself, and we have a few teams of around 4000, and anywhere down to around 3000. We have become good friends, and have our own separate chat outside of the game where we share all kinds of tactics and team tips. If you guys would be interested in merging, it could be a good thing for us both. Get back to me. Cheers

Hi buddy, do u have line or what’s app?.

Are you’ll looking to join us or we must join you’ll bud.

Screenshot_20200218-141253_Empires

We hitting 7 to 9 star titans and we do 30k to 100k each hit.

Yup, looks interesting.

Feel free to message Paddy on Line ID : paddyfujasp

Sure bud, the leader is callysta, she will msg him

1 Like

Hi Remmy, are you’ll joining us, we kicked ■■■ in this war

1 Like

My alliance, “Purple Cobras” are looking for members. We have 13 members right now. Please feel free to stop in an join for a test run and see if our Alliance is the place your looking for to be apart of a great team… :muscle:t3::sunglasses::+1:t3:

Thank you all again for the replies!! @DMP @TobiWanKenobi @Cale89 @LadySuzanne @sas @Hilaria @Dryzden @Czernobog @HerrKa @Pezzdog

We have since joined Apex Marauders :slight_smile:

Organized group and strong teams with 10 spots left. Join us if you like :muscle:

See you all in the next battle!

1 Like

1 Like

We would love to have you at Killa City (sister alliance to Killa Nation). If you are interested look me up on Line

1 Like

Yes Diversive and we’re looking for the same.

1 Like

Thanks I posted your response in chat.

1 Like

Diversive members will be joining your sister alliance.

1 Like

Awesome! See you guys soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.