Alliance looking for merger

We have 8-10 active players looking for a merger and can hit 7* titans

Any takers?

2 Likes

@remmy I do recruitment for Wolves of Winterfell. We are 5 alliance strong. Our recent addition to the Winterfell family (Kings of Winterfell) has some openings and we could be open to a merger.

Do you use LINE? Please look me up (ID: kira981112) and we can chat more to see if we are a good fit.

My alliance Hangin N Bangin has 13 and have gotten up to 8*, but recruitment is awful so it’s hard to find active players. A merger sounds interesting… Let me know know if you are still looking

1 Like

@remmy My alliance The Autumn Wind as 14 players. We are pretty active but also casual since we understand life can sometimes get crazy. All we ask is participation and full war hits if you opt in for war. We are on 8*/9* titans

1 Like

@remmy

1 Like

Hi Remmy,
Have you had any luck finding an alliance? We could be a fit for you. We have 17 players and are hitting 7-8 start titans. We have a few high teams and a few low teams. Come check us out if you want. We are called Fist of Cups. We have a sister alliance Island of Misfits which is for more relaxed players.
All we ask is that you hit titans and use all war flags.

1 Like

@remmy We Won’t Kneel has the room and would be interested in discussing a merger. We are the sister/training alliance to We Don’t Kneel and have a wide range of players from beginners to those playing for over 2 years.

• Wars: Not required but highly encouraged. Hitting is mandatory if opted in. We’re still working with a couple on getting their teams built so not 100% flag usage… yet :grin: We’re also working towards a war tank strategy.
  • Titans: Currently hitting 5-6*.
  • Advancement: When a spot opens in our higher level sister alliance there is the opportunity to move there for 11* titans and bigger wars.

If you’re interested, feel free to ask here or find me on Line as Kiann87.

1 Like

Game over have room for everyone, 7-9* titans, war optional.

1 Like

We can work with 10 players, no problem. 7 to 9* Titans. Message hilaria11 on LINE or here.

1 Like

HI REMMY, WE A NEW TEAM ABOUT 5 WEEKS OLD WE LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS, WE ARE VERY STRONG, we taking 8 and 9 STAR TITANS
Please FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON LINE.
[#ff0066]—:fire: :fire::star: :star:APEX MARAUDERS:star: :star::fire::fire:—[#66ffff] New Alliance looking for active, experienced players! 3800+tp and 1800+ cups! [#ffff99]Titans, war, and communication will be required. [#ffccff] Line ID: [#ff33ff]knutmeg

1 Like

@remmy just wanted to throw Phoenix 2.0’s hat in the ring. We are 18 active members ranging from level 10-63. We current hit 7-8* titans. We do war coord in discord. What would your expectations be for a merger?

1 Like

Psychotic Break has 20 active members.

Killing 8 and 9 star titans.

Casual, international alliance.

War is optional but using all 6 flags is expected if opted in.

Door is open so feel free to drop in and give us a try.

1 Like

Hi there, Heroes in Exile have a group of 18.
We are working 9* titans regularily
We are more on the relaxed side of things, only mandiaory is using your war flags.

Look me up in Discord if you would like to chat.

1 Like

@remmy are you still looking for a merger? Please consider merging with one of our Winterfell family sister alliances - Kings of Winterfell.

Kings of Winterfell is a well structured sister alliance of the Wolves of Winterfell, dedicated to F2P/C2P players who want to eventually become competitive and aim for top 100 at a steady pace. We have members from all over the world and use LINE to communicate. Members here have a chance to advance into Knights of Winterfell or Wolves of Winterfell.

We are a very supportive alliance that have a great family feel going on - drama is not tolerated. Everyone should feel valued in Winterfell. We have also completed 2 successful mergers into our family.

Or come chat to us today. LINE ID: samz412 and tell him Kira sent you. We would love to hear from you.

1 Like

Thank you to all the replies!

We are still looking for the right merger

For those who are interested please message our leader Paddy on Discord: @paddyfujasp(SW)

2 Likes

Hi! 7* Titans with 10 players sounds strong! I’m from Out of Oz, my name is Dadinator, I’m the leader of this crazy (varied?) bunch. Silly name but it has a history!
There’s about a dozen of us, different strengths, we can get 7s but average is 6s. We started as a breakaway, most of us have been together for a year. We understand there’s life beyond Empires. Our rules are not draconian, hit Titans of course, love to see people fighting in wars. I don’t force strategy, though I’m full of advice :wink: I’m always up for discussion!

Do have a look, see if Oz is a place you might like!

Sorry, I can’t find you on discord, we use Line, Out of Oz, but I’ll try again!
Cheers, TK

1 Like

1 Like

Hi remmy, the discord search is not working, it wants a 4 digit tag?

1 Like

@remmy do you guys have or use LINE?

1 Like

4-Digit Discord Pin is 8508

@Kira981112 Yes, his Line ID is: paddyfujasp

1 Like