Alchemy lab for 1* and 2* troops

Option to merge 1* troops together to form 2*/3*/Trainer Troops.
At higher levels 1* troops become useless, i.e. cost of food (too high) vs XP for Troop Training (too low).
Could we have an option to merge troops and iron to get fewer, but more useful troop options.
Maybe this could be done in HA or the Barracks?
Maybe even a new building (university)?

If this isn’t a good suggestion… What are you doing with your 1* troops?

I feed them to either low level 4* troops or to some 2* or 3* troops for tourneys and events. I don´t foresee myself running out of options in the next few years. I mean once I finish 3 mana troops in each color (hahaha) I´ll probably do a Ninja? but I am going to bet my account on it that we´ll have more new troops long before that will happen…

1 Like

Sounds interesting but

1 Like

But I don’t think it’ll work in the way you want

Things rarely do (20 characters)

Try it. In real life, it works in this way (you know, when you want to develop some skills and go on another level) so maybe it’s possible in the game. But, you know, in every university you may cheat, don’t do the homework or skip lectures for example. In the game it’s similar: you can go any way you want and even any way you can imagine, because the game allows you a lot of variants. Just try to figure out which way you prefer.

Try it. In real life, it works in this way (you know, when you want to develop some skills and go on another level) so maybe it’s possible in the game. But, you know, in every university you may cheat, use this source https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/fake-news-and-its-impact-on-our-lives/ don’t do the homework or skip lectures for example. In the game it’s similar: you can go any way you want and even any way you can imagine, because the game allows you a lot of variants. Just try to figure out which way you prefer.

btw I also feed them to either low level 4* troops or to some 2* or 3* troops for tourneys and events

sounds good but i dont know how it works

Hero academy would be the location for this.
Alchemy lab deals with chemistry, not biology, but I generally like the idea.

While, in many situations, 1* troops can be used for the initial levels of 4 *s, or levelling low 2 or 3 *s, hero academy, using iron might meet this need.

People would probably have HA 6 running anyway, but maybe there could be alts for, say, HA2 for converting 1 *s to 3 *s.