After 10 month of waiting i got my lucky pull

fantastic video, I almost feel your emotions under my skin, congratulations! Tarlak and Poseidon in x10 pull, nice!

1 Like

10 months for the 1st 5*. This was also my story :sweat_smile: :crazy_face: I feel you, @Jollyjoker. And congratulations!!!

4 Likes

Wonderful video. Enjoy your new heroes!

I got thoth amun from atlantis pull but beside him that was my first ever none 5* classic heroes that worth lvling up.

And i cleared atlantis so only from there i had 30+ pulls and a few pulls i saved gems too so yeah this was the moment i found the needle in a Hugh haystack.

1 Like

Congrats man, 80% E&P player saw themselves on your place there.
Like said above, thatā€™s how game should be, the struggle and expenses make us wonder how/why do we like to beat ourselves so much?

1 Like

I really enjoyed seeing this over the weekend, and showed it to my SO last night and we got to enjoy it together. Your reaction is so great and genuineā€¦and goes on for another minute and a half. Loved it. Congratulations!

1 Like

Your reaction is Classic :rofl: Iā€™m gonna play this back when Iā€™m having a tough day . WELL DONE

2 Likes

LOVE YOUR REACTION! Congrats!

1 Like

Ok, you spread good Karma my friend with your happiness, I got 3 bonus pulls, two Ranvir and today Seshat out of them and Wu and Boldtusk were in there too, I just about peed myself with excitement.

1 Like

Happy u got those HOTM, seshet looks amazing.

The reaction was so gold i promptly forgot what heroes you even pulled haha

1 Like

Haha!! Sweet! Compassā€¦ok who cares :joy: love that

2 Likes

How awesome is that! Congrats!

1 Like

This made my day :slight_smile: congrats!

1 Like

The lightning stoke twice, 2 weeks after this pull i did my tc20 pull.
Enjoy :wink: :smile:

1 Like