After 10 month of waiting i got my lucky pull

I am playing this game for 10 month now, a C2P player, that play daily, but luckless.
I never got any HOTM or any atlantis legends,only got TA.
Yesterday I was blown away.
Enjoy.

69 Likes

Wow, that’s epic! Congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow. Congrats. That’s awesome!

I love the reaction !

Excelsior! :sunglasses:

Congrats.This is what the game should be …

9 Likes

Fantastic congratulations

1 Like

Ty all, it was thrilling for sure and the last thing i ever expected to happen.

4 Likes

Your comment made my day.
:rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Woah!! Congrats!! I’m still waiting…one of these Atlantis Risings…one of them :wink:

3 Likes

You reaction is gold, so happy for you! Cheers!

4 Likes

Agreed - Your reaction… Priceless!

HUGE congratulations. :smile:

3 Likes

Congrads! That’s incredible. I did 3 30x pulls and I got 2 Mok-Arrs and 1 Misandra to show for it.

1 Like

At least someone gets something good sometimes, man my Atlantis pulls sucked this month.

Lmao!!! Thank you for posting that!!! Just listening to you so happy made my night, truly! One of the very few videos I’m glad I played. :grin::joy::joy: Good luck on future pulls bud, ya never know!!!

2 Likes

:grinning: can’t explain, how I started to be happy for you.awesome pulls, congrats!

2 Likes

This is so wholesome! Congrats! Love to see how happy you are!

2 Likes

Thanks alot guys, i am still smiling since Friday lol. And thanks for the comments, after so many miserable videos finally i have one with explosion of happiness.

3 Likes

And I giggled and laughed with you all the way, you were so happy it was infectious.

3 Likes

Congrats. Despite knowing that you posted this afterwards, I was still concerned you were going to have a heart attack and drop dead.

2 Likes

Rofl, well that was the first time i got something in this game after probably 500 hero pulls maybe more. I have no green or blue legends yet and i am so sick of lvling epics OMG… Still missing 12/20 classic legends. And then this pull came it was close to a heart attack. Thank god i am young if i was 60+ i would be in hospital now lol

2 Likes

your reaction made my day :smiley: that was hilarious

Cookie Settings