Aethers and Mats Offers - February 2022 (and beyond?)

Haven’t seen this offer repeated. Feel The Whatever offers get tweaked here and there, with each launch.

What are you looking for ? Ham ?

The standard 6.5m ham for US$4.99 should be available from Xmas Seasonal offers.

Can get flasks from PoG Paid Path.

I am waiting for Zynga to decide on the final version for legendary troops, hopefully by the time V63 Beta concludes.

Legendary troops consume Iron so there should be offers including trainer troops and iron crates when the Legendary Troop portal launches. Hopefully in the second half of Dec.

1 Like

I am waiting for iron deals because I prefer being ready, so it would be better if they offer them before V63 drop. I hope you are paying attention, SG.

Anyone do these? Curious if there are any aethers (or please, GOD, trainer troops)

Update on ather summon: I pulled the trigger on the x1000 whomper bundle and man the results were really really really good. It was a “f**k it” effort because summons have been screwing me over… as-in, most recently, x90 (!!!) covenants and not a single featured hero… so I said why not and did the aether random thing, and it really worked.

I still need them though and am very curious what lies beneath the offer in the screenshot.

4 Likes

Offer isn’t decent. @mrchief has gone through the contents.

2 Likes

Yes. I was just pointing @erik1 to the contents

3 Likes

Is the value calculation still up to date after 2 years? #phoenixvip

1 Like

Emblems are now about S$0.05 each, based on Loot the Emblem Vault, up by S$0.02 each. This would increase the value of this offer by S$4.00.

Elemental Troops & Trainer Troops XP has been doubled with the release of Legendary Troops. The ratio will still hold. There shouldn’t be any change for that portion.

This offer should still be “in the money”.

1 Like