Aethers and Mats Offers - February 2022 (and beyond?)

The price reduction went into effect for S$ offers quite soon after Apple’s flexible pricing took effect.

Like 200 gems for S$0.98 instead of S$1.48 previously.

600 gems = S$0.98 + S$1.48 + S$1.48 = S$3.94 (rounded up to S$3.98)

The price reduction by S$5 effectively makes PPS S$2.00 each for the bottom offer. Instead of S$2.25 previously.

Zynga has increased pricing for gems in Shop, by S$1. I am not sure about daily offers now.

I would say that there’s a slight price reduction overall, but it’s hard to quantify. Would need monitoring over sometime.

I thought it was some exchange rate issue. Like SGD is weakening or getting stronger over the US dollar and such

1 Like

Android go up prices from 34.99 deals to 39 99

Nah Sing Dollar is holding its own against USD. MAS will not allow SGD to weaken significantly.

Enjoy the cheaper offers! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sadly in Thailand, in general most offers are 20-33% more expensive after twice price adjustment from September 2022 (only few offers stay the same, amd very rare such as Booster is somehow cheaper) :cold_sweat:

and to us, yeah i think it is about fx rate at that time

1 Like

Sorry to hear this. Kinda sucks that. Hope the FX situation improves soon.

1 Like

I have noticed the cheapie $1 a pull offers are dwindling…the offers are being stuffed with mediocre fillers such as tornadoes, poons, flasks with the same # of pulls but a higher price tag. Like the cookie packaging that stays the same price range but the net weight has been adjusted so your getting fewer sweeties for the same coin. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: too much new content to be spending willy-nilly on every meh offer wearing a must have costume. :unamused:
Just sayin

2 Likes

I haven’t been tracking offers closely for awhile. I did notice a spate of better value combo offers including +5 Roster for awhile. Those dried up after awhile.

The lacklustre IAP coin combo offers will drive players to buy more WS offers, allowing Zynga to save more on the AG 30% commission.

These coin combo offers should appeal more to active players, who are willing to spend on items.

Zynga is definitely driving much harder for revenue.

I am waiting for 2QE results to be released. That should shed some light on Zynga’s intensified monetisation.

1 Like

Noticed a shift in ws offers as well, tbh that’s what originally caught my attention.

1 Like

The absence of 25 aether crystals with the current Aether Portal and the one before that is telling.

Still no official communication from Zynga on this, beyond the latest communication stating that 25 aether crystals will still be made available in September.

Unique offer, looks too good to be true

1 Like

Thanks for posting.
I defenitely missed this!

here you go

You are half right for us in Singapore. :+1:

Not sure about other countries. Would depend on their conversion rate and all that.

1 Like

Another similarly bad offer!

The S4 600 gems offer for S$3.98 is a much better offer. S$7.96 for 1200 gems: save 47%.

No point paying another S$7.02 for 2 trainers and 10 aether crystals. 10 free aether crystals can be found in today’s Aether Portal Offer.

3 Likes

The first one was okay-ish. This is just ‘don’t push your luck, SG’
The 5300 gem deal made lesser sense. This is like 2 regular ten pulls. You can get the 39.98 one which is also equivalent to 20 pulls (although half of it is portal specific) and that is way cheaper. Like wtf

1 Like

Zynga is losing the plot for sure.

Why are you bringing logic and rationality into this? :laughing:

Well… my sugar rush ended. Till the next sugar rush

1 Like

Sorry for resurrecting this ---- but is this particular deal still a thing? All that ham!!! All those world energy flasks!

Hey there! It would be super awesome if SG could start offering some iron deals too. I’m running a bit low on iron but I’ve got plenty of ham to spare. Help a friend out, SG! They had ham deals up yesterday