Add Retrain Legendary Troops in Hero Academy

Now that legendary troops have been released I believe the hero academy should allow the option to retrain legendary troops so that we can retrain duplicates into a new random legendary troop.

Just like how it works with epic troops in the hero academy, we should get the same ability added to the hero academy. It would also be nice if we get an additional concurrent slot as well but that is a secondary wish.

Let’s get this feature added. Retraining of Legendary Troops in the Hero Academy!!

Zynga’s boss can have a stroke if he reads your post
Some whales as well
Dont come up with such dangerous ideas man!

5 Likes

Maybe you would get lucky and get a ninja rather than a exalted monk

2 Likes

Ive been wanting a 4* soul exchange. That too will never happen

3 Likes

You never know. It is worth requesting…

Why I think it may be possible is there are soooooooo MANY legendary troop combinations that its not like you can really target one or finish faster so I am hoping they will be nice and allow us to retrain our duplicates into another completely random legendary troop…have it take gems and 1/2 weeks …or whatever…

I has hope.

1 Like

They could just add the possibility to exchange dupe legendary troops in the Barracks conversion section… and maybe allow a lower level for conversion (level 10?).

2 Likes

Yup this would be fair aswell, hope we gonna have anything like this.

Seeing now as it is becoming an issue that we need Ninja/Magic/Styx tower events to try getting those troops, and these events are becoming more and more infrequent, I believe these should be added to troop retrain.

2 Likes

Like this idea… We need to be able to retrain legendary troops if required.

1 Like