20 doubtersā€¦

9 Likes

Eternity is short. Welcome back.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Alex_The_Landstander? Anyone any info?

2 Likes

20 voiceless words of :v: :laughing: :laughing: :v: :v: :wink:

be back soonā€¦ soonish anyway. i never get anything right on a first draftā€¦ iā€™m sure you all remember that :expressionless: :expressionless:

:v:

3 Likes

You ask me to remember something? Iā€™m glad when I remember where I live! :rofl:
Good to see you. Even if youā€™re somehowā€¦ different.

1 Like

I just realized that this can be understood in ā€¦ different ways. :smirk:

you got a new name! hope youā€™re doing well @Dog_The_Landstander !

1 Like

good to see you guyā€™s! cant use the @?? new account :roll_eyes: been to long but iā€™ve been catching up with my oldest friend, pain :sweat_smile: been traveling the streets, lots of walking, bloody feet, ache in my gut from not eating for daysā€¦ been fun on a bun! havent talked to my old friend and teacher for to long, people seem to like testing me out there??? i do like a challenge, and things are never easy, what fun would that be??? nice to be on the road, many other travelers out there, some very interestingā€¦ many people to visit and say hello and thank. at home with the rents packing supplies but getting back out there as soon as possible, got so much clothes and stuff to give away, and a master planā€¦ ok iā€™m winging it lmao, stuff to do but iā€™ll be checking in here, missed you and the music threads, not enough music on the road to sustain me but the silence will break, even if i have to smash itā€¦ farmboys are good with a hammer lol. i do miss my peace sign emoji but iā€™ll get it back eventually ā€¦ maybe??? weā€™ll see.

never been that guy not sure iā€™d want to??? life in a world where everything feel as soft as cardboard, ā€¦ wheres the challenge in that :smirk:

:v: :v: :v: :v:

3 Likes

Confusing. You canā€™t use the new one, but youā€™re doing? Or canā€™t use the old one? Why? :thinking:

I think itā€™s possible to get it back. Your writing style proves that you are you. :smirk:
@Dudeious.Maximus? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

i think you mean me being incomprehensible??? just the way i like it! iā€™ve never made any scene, why start now? :rofl:

:v: :v:

2 Likes

i think heā€™s saying: this is a new account, so he canā€™t @ or tag anyone yet?

3 Likes

nice, whereabouts are you traveling?

1 Like

my home province, the city of Toronto and the adjoining cities. for a countryboy the city is a whole nother worldā€¦ hope you,ve been well! iā€™d tag some people but cant with a new asccountā€¦ so iā€™ll just say hi Luna, steve and the dear mistress ā€¦ time will tell if they see :stuck_out_tongue: :hugs: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

That okey dokey :v: 20 characters

3 Likes

I mean you being special. :smirk:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Off on a weeks cruise :passenger_ship: tomorrow ā€¦
So see you all again in a weeks time ā€¦

5 Likes

Finally give this man a :passenger_ship: emoji!

3 Likes

wishing you good travels @Dog_The_Landstander and @JGE !!

3 Likes