ABSENT 🗺

Due to the occasion, I’m starting this thread here in the hope that it will be used actively in the sense of the following explanations.

Do you miss a dear forum member? Here is the place to look for him or her. Maybe someone else knows? Ask here.

Do you leave the forum for a few days e.g. because you are going on vacation? Leave a message here for your dear forum friends so they don’t have to worry.

I’ll post the actual known status here. If someone doesn’t want to be mentioned contact me.

@sft1965 status unknown, not seen for months in forum and game, we hope the best
@IvyTheTerrible retired from forum but is still active in the game
@Math4lyfe retired from game and forum
@princess1 less active in the game and forum
@Luna taking a break from the break from the forum or a break :thinking:
@NicoX is alive!
@Kilted back from the West Highland Way
@ZoidbergThe3rd is back! And the other versions…
@Muchacho on vacation
@sleepyhead on vacation for a couple weeks

18 Likes

I’m waiting for any news about @sft1965 .
I hope he’s well and we’ll hear from him soon…

11 Likes

dear @sft1965 has been offline for about 120 days in-game now :frowning:

10 Likes

So many players have gone without saying goodbye…. I hope they are all healthy and happy and content …

Currently concerned about @sft1965 …. Hope he is winning his battle…

11 Likes

I heard so… Still I will be checking from time to time his forum account. I refuse to think about the worst and I see him enjoying his life and not thinking about E&P currently.

8 Likes

Is there any way staff at SG can give a mod a little update on game activity for @sft1965 i guess it’s quite an ask but I think lots of the frequent visitors here would like to know something.

I would like to echo all the warmest wishes

5 Likes

We’re in the same alliance, so I can check when he last logged in… and that was about 4 months ago, around the same time as his last log in to the forums

5 Likes

It doesn’t sound good then.

I miss his posts.

This thread idea is good.

5 Likes

I too miss @sft1965 here.

Also @littleKAF who has been absent for about a month. Edit – oh wait he popped up a couple days ago. D’oh!

5 Likes

I miss whoever this deleted user is!

Between @PlayForFun and @SamMe was once a user who liked me, but now they are gone :crying_cat_face: I miss you already person who I am not sure who you were!

10 Likes

And counted zero I bet. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

@Rigs
Do miss him doubt hes ban will ever be cleared gotta sometimes take him with a pinch off salt .

@Wormwood
For helping me out in early days .

@Olmor @PapaHeavy @Ultra
Good dudes all round

@Math4lyfe @princess1 @Itty @IvyTheTerrible
Great lasses on here

@JonahTheBard
Miss him

12 Likes

Just to clarify my thread’s intent and divergence from this thread.

My thread is more about search and status queries and reporting temporary absences of members who are actually still active.

But I’m not that strict in my judgement. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks. But in order to be successful, it needs to spread more and get established in people’s minds.

2 Likes

Well I am going to be absent for a week starting tomorrow.
Taking the grandchildren away on holiday …

12 Likes

You got the spirit of the thread! :wink:
I wish you a nice time!

5 Likes

That’s right, stay on topic @Dudeious.Maximus !!! :upside_down_face:

Enjoy holiday @JGE !

7 Likes

I’d flag @Dudeious.Maximus but he did include @Math4lyfe :rofl:

And I didn’t realize @princess1 had gone MIA. That is a shame, always enjoyed her posts.

And have a great time with the grandkids @JGE, don’t let them run you too ragged.

6 Likes

The dragon flies above every law. :wink:

To follow the thread. Anyone know anything about @Math4lyfe and @princess1? What alliance are they in? Are they still active there? Does someone have contact via line or something?

2 Likes

Sorry must of read that bit wrong :roll_eyes::confused:

3 Likes