ABSENT šŸ—ŗ

Due to the occasion, Iā€™m starting this thread here in the hope that it will be used actively in the sense of the following explanations.

Do you miss a dear forum member? Here is the place to look for him or her. Maybe someone else knows? Ask here.

Do you leave the forum for a few days e.g. because you are going on vacation? Leave a message here for your dear forum friends so they donā€™t have to worry.

Iā€™ll post the actual known status here. If someone doesnā€™t want to be mentioned contact me.

@sft1965 status unknown, not seen for months in forum and game, we hope the best
@IvyTheTerrible retired from forum but is still active in the game
@Math4lyfe retired from game and forum for the best reasons
@princess1 less active in the game and forum
@akionna less active, tries to find the right words

20 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for any news about @sft1965 .
I hope heā€™s well and weā€™ll hear from him soonā€¦

11 Likes

dear @sft1965 has been offline for about 120 days in-game now :frowning:

10 Likes

So many players have gone without saying goodbyeā€¦. I hope they are all healthy and happy and content ā€¦

Currently concerned about @sft1965 ā€¦. Hope he is winning his battleā€¦

11 Likes

I heard soā€¦ Still I will be checking from time to time his forum account. I refuse to think about the worst and I see him enjoying his life and not thinking about E&P currently.

8 Likes

Is there any way staff at SG can give a mod a little update on game activity for @sft1965 i guess itā€™s quite an ask but I think lots of the frequent visitors here would like to know something.

I would like to echo all the warmest wishes

5 Likes

Weā€™re in the same alliance, so I can check when he last logged inā€¦ and that was about 4 months ago, around the same time as his last log in to the forums

5 Likes

It doesnā€™t sound good then.

I miss his posts.

This thread idea is good.

5 Likes

I too miss @sft1965 here.

Also @littleKAF who has been absent for about a month. Edit ā€“ oh wait he popped up a couple days ago. Dā€™oh!

5 Likes

I miss whoever this deleted user is!

Between @PlayForFun and @SamMe was once a user who liked me, but now they are gone :crying_cat_face: I miss you already person who I am not sure who you were!

10 Likes

And counted zero I bet. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

@Rigs
Do miss him doubt hes ban will ever be cleared gotta sometimes take him with a pinch off salt .

@Wormwood
For helping me out in early days .

@Olmor @PapaHeavy @Ultra
Good dudes all round

@Math4lyfe @princess1 @Itty @IvyTheTerrible
Great lasses on here

@JonahTheBard
Miss him

13 Likes

Just to clarify my threadā€™s intent and divergence from this thread.

My thread is more about search and status queries and reporting temporary absences of members who are actually still active.

But Iā€™m not that strict in my judgement. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks. But in order to be successful, it needs to spread more and get established in peopleā€™s minds.

3 Likes

Well I am going to be absent for a week starting tomorrow.
Taking the grandchildren away on holiday ā€¦

12 Likes

You got the spirit of the thread! :wink:
I wish you a nice time!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s right, stay on topic @Dudeious.Maximus !!! :upside_down_face:

Enjoy holiday @JGE !

7 Likes

Iā€™d flag @Dudeious.Maximus but he did include @Math4lyfe :rofl:

And I didnā€™t realize @princess1 had gone MIA. That is a shame, always enjoyed her posts.

And have a great time with the grandkids @JGE, donā€™t let them run you too ragged.

6 Likes

The dragon flies above every law. :wink:

To follow the thread. Anyone know anything about @Math4lyfe and @princess1? What alliance are they in? Are they still active there? Does someone have contact via line or something?

2 Likes

Sorry must of read that bit wrong :roll_eyes::confused:

5 Likes