3x 10 pulls, no 5* Hero

Have done 3 10x pulls and still never got a 5* worrior. You guys are criminals with keypads and big time frauds. I just hope most people see this on time…

8 Likes

Thats why they don’t post odds. Now you know. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was such a fool. My friend told me not to but i insisted cus i thought i could get even one. Kept on paying and still nothing to show for it. Just 3* warriors that i can build. ■■■■ i was a fool

4 Likes

Yeah this is along with HoTM odds/availability are my 2 biggest points of discontentment with this game.

1 Like

NOBODY who pays for a 10x roll should get all 3 stars

6 Likes

I have spend this week 250$ for hotm and got 2 5* elkanen and leonidas , i realy miss thouse 250 :)))

2 Likes

What kills me the most is that i know a lady who used regular epic hero summon tokens twice at different times and got two different heroes of the month. Alasie and Gravemaker

3 Likes

It is waaaaaaay too inconsistent.

The odds are calculated very strangely in this game. It’s often feast or famine.

10 3* heroes is very common…

When people do get 5* heroes they often get 2 or 3 of them in a 10x roll. It’s also not rare, when people do get a HoTM on a 10x roll, to get 2 HoTMs.

It’s a weird odds calculation system.

Last month I had 4 epic tokens. On my FIRST I got gravemaker! First day of the month. Saved all my other tokens and gems for this month.
Up til now I spent 21 tokens and around 16000 gems (60 pulls) and still NO Gregorion for me. 81 pulls for a hotm and nothing. I did get Vivica and Lianna but the hotm is a bonus draw that should have popped up

1 Like

So in 82 pulls, you got 1 HotM. That’s well within the estimated odds for the summons, which best guess puts at around 1%

I think this is BS as well. My last 2 10pack pulls. Both times 40%-50% were all the same hero. I wouldn’t care if they were all 3* but that many duplicates is a scam. I think we should be reimbursed.

They should but they won’t and the scam goes on.

1 Like

Speaking as a player, what do you think you should be getting?

The only published results I know of were player-determined for TC20, based on 1000 rolls, and that was:

5* = 5%
4* = 20%
3* = 75%

Even so, (1) these were still odds, (2) these were for TC20, not for the Summon Gate (which players have stated has odds much less than TC20), and (3), the Summon gate plainly states you have a chance to get 3/4/5*. If you get 3*, that sucks, but you still got what was promised; you have not gotten a 1/2*. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Still those odds are pretty outdated. Since SG never declares any % it could have shifted towards lower % if they follow their pace down strategy.

@Rook I wouldn’t say your question makes no sense but i would think you should know that no matter how stupid the odds are, i should get at the least, one 5* hero after making 30 pulls.

If each pull has a 5% of getting you a 5*, after 30 pulls there is still a large 21% that you get none of them. And as Rook stated, odds of getting 5* from gate seem lower than tc, so less than 5%, and more than 21% of not getting any.
If you really wanna 5* my advice is to build the tc20 as fast as possible and start running it. The more tc20’s you get running, the faster you’ll get your army of 5*

3 Likes

You really have to earn a lot money. But next time, rather invite me for a beer. It will be much better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have done just 2x 10 summon. One elemental, I got Vivica and another was Grimm Event, I got Rumpelstiltskin. :slight_smile: Before that I have learned to expect nothing, nothing at all. Not been disappointed afterwards. And I hold unto my strict budget every month.

3 Likes

I’m not mocking you, so please read carefully what I am writing.

Why “should” you? Does the game promise a 5* after a certain number of pulls?

(My chief experience with the TC odds is mine aren’t as good as the bell curve—I’m an outlier—I’ve only got one 5* out of 51 TC20 “pulls”, whereas others got more. But TC pulls are all free. And I got ten 4* along the way while hunting 5*’s.)

Do people get 5* doing 10 pulls? Sure. They also have been known to get them off single pulls, or off of hero tokens. But it’s not a guaranteed thing after x pulls. Ask anyone who does them, month after month. If you are so inclined, keep pulling. But please also avail yourself of the TC20 option.

Because for most people, it’s essentially an insane amount of money to spend on a game… let alone this type of game.

To not get what you even want, vaguely, when spending that much money. It hurts.

Why there’s a disconnect between the question you’re asking and the response you’re receiving is simple:

You’re asking an objective emotionless question

And you’re getting an emotional answer - fairly I believe. I think you probably agree, too.

Which makes me confused about why you’re asking about this in such an objective matter of fact manner.

I think it’s easy to relate to someone being thoroughly depressed about dropping $90 on this game and not even getting one 5* hero. Yes there are other ways to get them. But that’s still rough.

Anywho… just some random babblings. Much love.

And sorry OP. It blows. SG will enjoy your money. Don’t expect them to say sorry, they’re much too happy with their profit margins. Before you spend in the future just try to learn as much as possible about what you’re actually spending for I guess. There are truly zero guarantees here. It’s designed that way ••••. But it’s what we have in 2018 so just be as savvy as you can.