⚔ [30 Apr, 2023] - 210th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, All Elements

In my opinion, I think Kvasir tank with double Aqeela flank is the best choice because against tank, you need purple and cleanse but against flank, you need yellow and dispell. (I use Treevil-Aqeela flank because my 2nd Aqeela doesn’t have 2nd LB.)

I think Kvasir tank with Treevil flank is second best. Treevil flank is hard to kill with tank is Kvasir but cleanser can counter both of them. Aqeela and C Tyrum also work against both Kvasir tank and Treevil flank.

Kvasir tank with double Dawn flank is ok but the attacker can bring his own Kvasir and shut down them all. Pretty risky defense.

In fact, I want to go with double Zarola wing but my 2nd Zarola isn’t fully level yet :smile:. Zarola is one of the best wing in 3* bloody battle for now.

The guy on the left is Planchet from the Brave Musketeers. His is also one of the best wing in 3* bloody battle as well.

I prefer CB Berden wing. Zarel is really too slow. However, I don’t think Dante is good for defense at all. Maybe, double sniper wing is best choice for you for now.

5 Likes