3 Years in same alliance... looking for better

OK, I’ve been in the same alliance since I started playing. They are great people, but maybe just a little too lax for my liking. Out of twenty players, we had 6 zeroes on the last Titan. Not looking for a top alliance, but a relatively committed one.

To give you an idea of my strength, I have 31 maxed 5*. My raid denfence team is 4681. I almost always do wars, and titans… but don’t want the stress of a top alliance. I’m from the UK, but open to any English speakers.

3 Likes

You’d be welcome to join Cemetery seeds if you’re an active daily player - tagging @Kalis as he’d have lots to add.

See here… Cemetery Seeds, recruiting

We recently won our last war even with 12 unused flags. Yes the non-war flag users, are no longer with us.

2 Likes

@Sambadrummer . You already know you want to be a pirate in The Pirate Horde.
Just think of all those famous alumni like Zephyr, Voidstrike and Supreme Alien Raptor.
How can you possibly say no?
And we have rum!

4 Likes

Yo @Sambadrummer

We are a competitive alliance. All war flags used is a must, titan do yah best we on 12* titans 13* to much.
We are a English speaking alliance I’m UK too London woop. Check us out @ me if interested

Also have line chat…
Apex_predators

4 Likes

@Sarah2 can I come and check you guys out? User name: Ghost Poets

2 Likes

Of course, I’ll head over and give everyone a heads up :smile:

1 Like

Hi @Sambadrummer, feel free to come check us out at Immortals Coven. We are a naughty, close-knit family and keep good track of Titan and war activity. We are usually hitting 12/13* Titans but have challenged quite a few 14* when full. We are very International with a bunch in the Euro timezones (some in UK).

@Sarah2 has the keys to the door if you come knocking… love to have ya!

1 Like

Wanted: experienced players wanting an active but chill home!

Alliance: Twilights Bastion

27/30

10* titans

War Optional (basic war strategy)

We are active but keep it chill (respect real life, but also maintain our house rules to respect all players.)

1. strong, fair, active leadership
  2. clearly defined rules and policies and leadership prepared to do the hard work to enforce them
  3. friendly, chatty, mature, active members
  4. a few knowledgeable players willing to offer advice

Drop in and say hello in game, or if you use Line pop into our Chat Group here: http://line.me/ti/g/EZCfX3Q7_v

Chicago Connection is an international alliance. We currently do 10 Star Titans. Always looking for Active people. We do participate in war.
Members are required to attack the Titan and those who participate in War are required to use all 6 flags.
Just search Chicago and look for " Chicago Connection "
We have many long time members.
We do have a spot open currently.

Our alliance is relatively new, only 3 weeks. We are trying to build a full active, international team. Yet we didn’t miss a single flag :slightly_smiling_face: you can check us out… The name is… The rise of an empire

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve already found one, but Internationals would love to have you.

Best,

-Tim

1 Like

Sambadrummer, I suggest you look at Loot Hunters. If you knock someone will let you in. We have members in Australia, UK,EU,turkey,Ireland, and No Am. We have THREE spots open. We take war seriously so if you sign up for what we expect you to use all your flag. we do use a common center. As our alliance and team members have grown we have gone to FFA in both halves but most member are still holding for the second half to better flip the board. We can easily take down a 11 titian and occasion 12 if the timing is right.

I was a leader of Red Hot and blue that merged with Loot hunters about 4 months ago. It has been the best move I made in playing this game for more than three years.

We use game chant and Line to communicate.

Come look us up

1 Like

Hi! Please let me know when you have found a home and I will close the thread. :slight_smile:

(If you are still looking, my sister alliance Mystic Meadows has room for a party!) :grin:
Contact Marjoson for info.)

1 Like

Waiting for you!!!

1 Like

Join Crew-Mates instead!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Contact david_kick in Line, top 100 when full.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: if you are still looking check us out.
No stress. No 0 on titans and always on 14☆.
Be active and hit when on :woman_shrugging:

The Gay Peaches currently have several spots open and we would love to have you!

See Gay Peaches looking for a new Peach! - #2 by Jamias if you’d like to read over our “Peachy Rules”

Join Misery Loves E&P, we are fun/chatty group that’s doing 11-13* titan (no minimum) and enforce using all war flags. Line ID: Sendo.X

Cookie Settings