3 star battles are amazingly fun and why more would be a win-win for players and devs

I freaking love 3 star battles!

Don’t get me wrong, battling top 100 alliances in war is fun too, but 3 star battles are maybe my favorite thing since the tourney launched.

I love how accessible they are to the entire player base, and accommodating to both F2P & P2P players. Not to mention how varied they can be.

This game needs more 3 star battling than just once every five weeks or so during a tournament.

Not only do I think this would be blatantly better for all players, but I also believe it would be a win for SG, as obtaining 3 star heroes during events/10 pulls would have a chunk of the sting taken out, and it has a good chance to incentivize players to go ahead and purchase gems to summon heroes.

Right now, a 10 pull with a bunch of three stars, that can only be utilized occasionally and situationally, is a tough pill to swallow. But if we had more opportunities to actually USE them in a competitive way, it wouldn’t feel as awful for the RNG to basically give us feeders.

So again, I think more 3 star battles (maybe a secondary trophy ranking, or even having there ALWAYS be a 3 star tourney running alongside a 4 star or a 5 star), would be a win for everyone; f2p, p2p, newbies, veterans, and SGG.

They are a blast!

I agree! I love the low rank battles, for example, I think there was a two star sometime ago. I was actually able to get in the top 10%, and new players could be competitive. I liked it a lot and thought it was really fun because suddenly I realized I didn’t have a hero I needed and saved and quickly levelled a low-level hero rather than only feeding those Heroes to my five stars.

2 Likes

Maybe all those common quests should only be accessible to rare heroes and rare quests to epics.

That sould be more challenging and fun.

1 Like

I absolutely agree! The three stars are so much fun! Be it Challenges or tourneys. I love when the add a new weird 3* instead of a 5s to events.

3 Likes

3star are the best and often most challenging I agree. And it’s a lot more inclusive with lower level players so I’m all for it.

2 Likes