⚔ [29 May 2022] - 162th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, All Elements

Day 4 was horrible, 2-3… I don’t remember the last time I lost more battles than I won, obviously I was out after the 1st loss because I had 3 losses already, so did my magic trick. Losses netted me 0 points, 133 points and 266 points. Defense was hit a lot 13-5, A. I was in the top 5%.

Day 5 lost 1 battle, 0 points :confused: I was so sure I was gonna win that one, it took ages but my Alfrike really let me down. There was only MN, Wolfgang and Kalo left standing, but my Alfrike decided to avoid hitting MN who had full mana, so she revived both Ludwig next to her and Alfrike tank, and of course they had full mana. Defense now 14-6, A.

I got my Alfrike ready for the last day, damn it was fun using her! But I also noticed the randomness of her, it’s not guaranteed win with her even if there wasn’t 5 heroes standing there… Now all I need is a taunter for my team, I have BK and Kara coming so I hope the next time we have 5* vf tournament I’ll have much better offense teams against those monster teams.

I’m currently at #3600, top 1% so I think I’m safe, because defense will most likely give me A points tomorrow. So offense 18-7, with 3 0 hits and 3 tank busters.

8 Likes

Well… 0-1 and top10 it is.

Board was bad, and by the time I finally charged, I was dead. Oh well, top10 is better then I would have expected beforehand.

6 Likes

IMG_20220530_204517
Day 5
O: 4-1 (20-5)
D: 1-1 (7-2) A/A/A/A/?

Only one defeat in 4th battle against this team:
IMG_20220603_205431

Other teams

IMG_20220603_205208
IMG_20220603_205504
IMG_20220603_205338
IMG_20220603_205258

Yesterday I spend 75 gems, but seven new fights (with only one defeat) were worth it. Thanks this I’m already sure of being in Top 1%, which rarely happens to me (in 5* raids).

5 Likes

i went 20-5 this week, and had a 3-2 Friday, so i bought back in. my two losses were my first two fights of the day, and they were because, across both battles, i got Manashielded FIVE TIMES IN A ROW :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Day 4 was another 4-1. Day 5 was first loss for me so I was out. That said this was the longest stand for me in 5* RT. Lu Bu helped a lot with Ludwig. Seriously, that guy is underappreciated.

Defense: 9-7 (A-A-B-B-B)

Currently at top 5% and I think it’ll stay that way. No desire to reset because no desire to fight more Alfrikes. I hate Alfrike so much … Will be fun once she becomes available in SE.

5 Likes

He works for Octros too!

5 Likes

With Ludwig and him you could have a great team for the meta defences in rush attack tourneys for a long, long time. :slight_smile: 3 yellows are just a bonus, having in mind the purple dominance. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Final result
Attack : 22-3 :heart_eyes:
Defense : 4-16 (EEEEE) :scream:
Score : 17773
Ranking : 11473 (Top 5%)

Dropped to top 5% as expected. Still happy with the offensive record

Nothing special about the loot, there was another 4* Aether.

See you all next week! It will be nice not seeing Alfrikes and MNs even though it’s another 5* tourney

7 Likes

Funnily, I rushed to max Ptolemy for this since he blocks Alfrike mindless attack but didn’t get the chance to use him. Maybe when yellows are not allowed

2 Likes

Suprised to end up in top10% this week, didn’t expect this at all. Quite happy with the loot! No AM but thats okay.

9 Likes

A good top 1% loot.

11 Likes

How can you get the result screen to look like that? :open_mouth:

I landed on top 1% too, got 3 3* aethers, 2 ETT’s (no Magic Troops from those, unfortunately), 50 emblems

2 Likes

I use MS Paint to copy/paste every screen and put them together. One blue magic troop from those 3 ETT’s but still far below average. I had 71 ETT’s when the Tower event started and it got me only one blue magic troop.

This is from the normal log.

9 Likes

Nothing special - just fighter emblems were good :slight_smile:
IMG_20220604_182339

6 Likes

Got top 5% like I expected. Only thing of note was 50 rogue emblems

5 Likes

Maybe some Raids-fan could give me advise, whom choose to LB (I created a topic) in Gameplay Helps & Tactics.

I thanks you in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

6 Likes

10x Alfrike as a tank
10x Mother North on wing
:slight_smile:

1 Like

6x Kalo

Not bad, considering a 4* hero in 5* tournament.

1 Like

But other gargoyles just disappeared :smiley: