⚔ [26 June 2022] - 166th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Purple/ Dark

Despite my 3-2 on offense, my defense has gone 3-0 today so far, so now I am up to a Grade A

4 Likes

I have issues with that bald tiger girl too! She doesn’t seem great when looking at her card, but I’ve lost two and both were to this baldy!!!

1 Like

well, day 3 = I am out
Terrible boards, I went 1-2

Good luck everyone.

5 Likes

Treevil free tournament, but just as annoying if not more.

After 3 days -
11-4 O, 3 looses for 0 points
5-0 D. (CB Ulmer, Rekhetre, Sally, Sudri, Poppy)

So this time it’s gonna be offense that’s gonna screw me over on getting top1% it seems like. The most annoying defs for me in this tourney are literally too much annoying overheal (defenses with 3 support/healer heroes [Rekhetre, Grevle and mainly Faiez, god, I hate Faiez LoL] and ‘only’ 2 AoE) Most annoying setup and I seem to be getting just these kind of defs pretty much. With all the overheal I think going anything else than mono against them is just impossible with low tile damage. Shrubbear is almost in every team, but it still doesn’t help me overall.

7 Likes

Day 3:

O: 3-1 (10-4)
D: 4-5 (C)

ah well, i’m out. i kept going with my mono green and it was working so well, and then in the last fight just got no tiles and died mostly because the Bane tank hit my Faiez twice and killed him first. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

that’s ok, D wasn’t doing so great anyway. finishing in top 10% with 6366 points, rank 68130.

good luck on your last battles and your loot everyone!

4 Likes

Day 3

O : 5-0 (15-0)

Go with same tactic. The board is pretty today. Get 6 blue tile early enough so 5 easy win :slightly_smiling_face:.

With this result, now, I am somewhere in the leader board :smiling_imp:.

D : 7-7

Still flipping between B and C grade :smile:. And luckily, I also end day 2 with B grade as well :smiley:.

6 Likes

This. When Treevil is available atleast you can use it also (and I don’t face them with my 3* roster anyways) :smiley:

My day 2 was 3-2 O, 1 big fat 0 and 1 tank buster.

Day 3 also 3-2, so out but continued with gems. 1 0 again and 2 heroes out from the 2nd loss.

Defense been A for the whole tournament, so thats positive. 9-5 now.

5 Likes

First match was against a team of Jouka - Faiez - Sally - Rekhetre - Waqas. Decided to try a 4 Green attack with 2 Norils - Whacker - Faiez + Jouka. Board wasn’t bad, but not enough to kill the tank before she fired. Both our Joukas fired as well so neither Faiez was a factor. It came down to Waqas and that max hp cut. Managed to kill the 2 Yellow opponents for my first non-zero loss of the tournament.

That was the 4th loss but it was early enough in the tournament, my defense is an A and I was filling my Hero chest so bought back in. Won the next 4 but I’ll confess that it’s mostly through good boards rather than any skill :stuck_out_tongue:

Switched to using Bauchan - Rekhetre - Sudri - Faiez - Jahangir vs the next 3 teams that had Sudri in the defense regardless of who was the tank. Was tired of getting blasted by him :rofl:

The last match was against another S5 heavy defense of Faiez - Waqas - Rekhetre - Sally - Jarif. Countered with Noril - Rekhetre - Noril - Faiez - Jouka. This time, there were more Greens and with a passive tank, could kill them before Waqas could fire.

Defense ended up 3-2 so still clinging on to an A.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 1-0 (A) 2233 900 3133
2 7-3 3-2 (A) 4800 900 5700
3 11-4 3-2 (A) 8146 8146

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Yes, I actually loss against Faiez + Rekhetre vs my C Gunnar + x4 C Ulmer n the previous 3* rush tournament. Yes, 2 vs 5. They just healer again and again. Faiez’s immune and his Def up to ailment is the main problem. It simply make my C Ulmer do only like 100 damage. And them simple slash me to death in that attack :joy:.

To counter that I have to bring CB Belith and she work well :slightly_smiling_face:.

Jokahainen is probably the best choice against Faiez/Rekhetre synergy. But I prefer CB Belith on offense as she charge in 6 tile :slightly_smiling_face:.

The tank that cause biggest problem for me is Sally. If you can’t charge anyone and he fire twice, you lose :joy:.

I actually have all x1 Sally, x1 Faiez, x1 Rekhetre and x3 Jokahainen :joy:. They will be max soon :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

I have Faiez and Jokuhainen too, but I’m deeply working on my 5s now. CB Belith isn’t emblemed so, can’t use her for dispel, CB Tyrum is forbidden… having a dispeller definitely helps here, just no time to concentrate on 3s so deeply right now. I wanna have some nice new war heroes first :D.

2 Likes

Well, today 3-2 and done. First 3 battles I took my newly maxed Joukahainen and he’s really good with his buff prevention. Then in the last 2 battles too little/too late of my colours and it’s quickly over. I’m surprised how hard Waqas hits and how nasty that max health reduction is. Will probably be a few more months before I’ve acquired enough coins to summon one of my own.

Will be another top25

4 Likes

Day 3
O: 4-1 (11-4)
D: 6-0 (11-1) A/A/A

Today I lost a battle against

this team

IMG_20220629_224109

The key to succes for this defense was very effective Gramps and my own mistake (I forgot about dispeler). The board wasn’t good, but I used to have worse. Only once did Gramps not resurrect the entire team :angry: Bad luck and mistakes like each other, so after a very strange fight, I have finally lost :frowning:
I lost already in second fight, so I had to spend 75 gems to stay in the game.

My other opponents were

IMG_20220629_224316
IMG_20220629_224238
IMG_20220629_224213
IMG_20220629_224149

In third battle (against yellow mono) I had a really excellent board and boards like this I wish you all tommorow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Found out something very interesting. Faiez’s ailment blocker actually blocks Sudri’s Muspelheim Realm bonus. That’s actually a pretty neat feature that Faiez’s special presents.

Day 4

O : 5-0 (20-0)

Go with same tactic. My attack team may use pretty old heroes but they are still powerful :slightly_smiling_face:.

The board is average to pretty good today. Get 6 blue tile early enough.

Almost lose in 2nd attack against Sally tank. The cascade make tank fire twice as I try to kill him with big cascade which isn’t good idea since at that time, I can charge my blue without trigger him second time :sweat_smile:. He is almost die but have about 50 hp left and fire. I lose 2 C Ulmer and other 2 have about 50 hp left :joy:. However, enemy also take a lot of damage for the cascade as well. Only my 2 C Ulmer kill them all :sweat_smile:.

D : 9-11

My luck is end. I end day 3 with C grade and it seem to stay around 45% win till the end of tournament :joy:.

But that is fine as I am at the top of the leader board for now. Find me :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Still limping along in the tournament after a 3-2 Day 4. Seeing lots of S5 heroes. Went with Faiez and Rekhetre + 3 damage dealers of either Red or Blue. In the case of a Gunnar tank team, went with 2 Norils and a Jouka for the dispel.

First loss was against another Sally tank. Went 3 Red (Bauchan - Sudri - Jahangir) because of the wing Gramps and Faiez. Barely any Reds on the board and a fast zero.

The other loss was in the last match vs a Waqas - Rekhetre - Gnomer - Grevle - Poppy team. Went 3 Red again and killed the 2 Greens but all my 3 Reds died too. Will probably have to level up Waqas for these type of tournaments. Bauchan and Jahangir are just not sturdy enough to take hits from these newer heroes, even with boosted health. Faiez and Rekhetre did their best, taking the match into overtime. Finally got a Red diamond to kill off the opposing Rekhetre and Poppy, but a burning Waqas with fewer than 100 hp fired at 380% damage bonus and killed both my healers.

Defense is moving further up into A so good chance of at least a top 5% with the reduced number of participants. Currently ranked inside top 4k despite a 14-6 record.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 1-0 (A) 2233 900 3133
2 7-3 3-2 (A) 4800 900 5700
3 11-4 4-2 (A) 8146 900 9046
4 14-6 5-2 (A) 11121 11121

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

IMG_20220630_160114
Did I find you?

2 Likes

My experience has mirrored yours. My defense has been an A all week.

On offense I’m 14-6 too. Definitely a challenging raid but fun. I lost to various heroes but Sally and Sudri are the ones I fear the most. Unless you take them out before they fire you are doomed.

What I noticed is that rogue heroes are especially useful. They ability to dodge has saved me a number of times. The dodge is much more effective than my healers in my opinion.

Hope to finish the 5th day strong. Good luck

3 Likes

Yes :+1: :sweat_smile:

In fact, I think almost every old player here know who I am in game. This is actually not the first time. It is kind of a fun mini-game :sweat_smile:.

But thank you for blur that. At least the only people here know who I am :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Day 4
O: 2-3 (13-7)
D: 3-0 (14-1) A/A/A/A

I starter the day with failure, because the board really wanted me to lose. No tiles = no chances :frowning:

IMG_20220630_160638

Other two defeats were already my fault. Bertulf is good tank (in the last moment I used Kvasir instead of him in my defense) and I have no idea how to kill him. In both fights I was close to winning, but finally I lost.

✓✓

IMG_20220630_160825
IMG_20220630_160719

My victories were against

Bear without healers

IMG_20220630_160910

(no comment :smiley:) and team with

only one healer (tank)

IMG_20220630_160949

Such defenses cannot be effective.

Fortunatelly my defense works well

IMG_20220627_103149

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

And Waqas just got a buff… Sun and Moon family bonus increased too… The next 3* Rush is no Holy, so Treevil + S5s galore

3 Likes