⚔ [24 Dec, 2023] - 244th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/Red

I want to say I finally made it to the 25-0 win streak club. I was almost there a few times hitting 24-1 or 23-2 and being in top 20 to top 100. But man this has been a fun week with the 3* tournaments(my favorite thing in this game.)

Defense was as such.

Couldn’t have asked for a better defense. Zarel and company did wonderful. Of course Felton did as well. It was between Faiez or Dolgoon but Faiez won out. Raise your defense while buff booster raises your attack was that logic, otherwise Dolgoon may not fire on defense like you want him to. Zarel to lower their damage output plus speed up my team. Felton to interrupt their buffs and the Slayer siblings to get those stacks up on the wing while hitting hard.

Proof of win streak.

This hero right here was my allstar.

Until next time. Representing The Pirate Horde. Farewell and GGs.

10 Likes

So proud of @Mr.Brightside07 and The Pirate Horde :pirate_flag:

Top work Mr. B :tumbler_glass:

Time for a @JekylandHyde medal :medal_sports: for this young pirate ya think @Dudeious.Maximus

5 Likes

Woop congrats on 25/0 :green_heart: :tada:

5 Likes

It was Christmas Eve, so on Sunday I just set up any defense to quickly join the tournament and change it later. Unfortunately, I completely forgot about it :person_facepalming: and my “temporary” defense became permanent… I was a bit scared when I saw what it looked like, so I won’t even describe it here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It is true that at the end I placed in the Top 5%, but such a result at a 3* tournament cannot be considered good by me… :frowning:

Luckily I get the EHT loot again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Main: top 1%

Defense “A”: Zarola - Joukuhainen - Faiez - Roxie - Balthazar
Attack team: Joukuhainen - Yao - Zarola - Roxie - Faiez

Screenshot_20231230-094934

Alt: top 5%

Defense “D”.
Attack team: Noril - Maeve - cBelith - Zarel - Shrubbear / Balthazar

Screenshot_20231230-111359

Second alt: top 1%

Defense “A”: Maeve - Bertulf - Faiez - Noril - Balthazar
Attack team: Maeve - Noril - Faiez - Balthazar - Fianna

Screenshot_20231230-103912

4 Likes

Final results
Attack : 22-3 (44545)
Defense : 1-6 (EEEEE)
Score : 15,055
Ranking : 11,355 (Top 5%)

After a run of poor results in 3* tournaments, finally got the ship in the right direction again. For the offense at least :sweat_smile:
Set out my attack team not based on synergy or buffs, but just the sturdiest ones I had. Had a better chance to survive the bad boards.

No golden tokens in the loot but monk emblems are welcome.

A rare 4* Rush tournament next week. No Purples, so it’ll be a piggy fest. See you!

2 Likes

I will try my Jolly this rush.
I dont have him LB or Lb2 though

Edit:
Nevermind you said 4* I thought you said 3* haha. I was just happy to think no treevil
But I do need to LB my Jolly so it reminded me, so when I can use him I will have him ready

Haha, yeah. Probably should have used another word instead of rare to describe 4* Rush tournaments that only appear twice in the 33 week rotation.

1 Like

Rewards are rewards and the emblems are nice. I will see you all the next 3* event. GGs.

3 Likes

The game is broken, initially I thought I got the bottom reward not the top 5%.

1 Like

Almost reach rank 1st again but this time is with perfect defense score. Miss because the game give some people get the opponent that give a bit higher score :smile:.

Score : :smiling_imp: :smile:

Loot : Top 1%

Legendary Tome of Golden Emblem !!!

Now, I have 23 unused golden emblem. I simply don’t have 5* to use them :joy:.

6 Likes

You don’t have to use them on 5* :stuck_out_tongue:

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

7 Likes

That gonna be very wasteful :rofl:.

In fact, I emblem 3* first then 4* then 5*. All 3* and 4* that I use are at full emblem. I simply don’t have any new useful heroes to emblem at all :joy: (Common thing for old F2P :rofl:).

2 Likes