2023 Sneak Peek - Discussion

Not really. You can buy AMs just the same way you buy heroes. There is almost always a 600 gem offer that has a chance to get 4* AM.

1 Like

It would not be the same for all players, it does depend how much one summons - which also depends on how much one spends.

but I agree that getting them levelled takes time. though as someone who does not spend or summon much, AND as someone who is ā€œlate-gameā€ (have my base buildings al built up, decent rosterā€¦) I usually do have enough mats for the heroes I have AND badly want to level up.

:warning: Mod edit: Google Translate to English:

another time tower of styx!?? It should already touch magic tower !!

Original text

otra ves torre de estigia!!?? ya deberia tocar torre magica !!

Next time please use Enligsh outside of #foreign-languages !

I suspect we will not see Tower of Magic just after this step.
(With probably new heroes to pull forā€¦)

2 Likes

You read the improvements made in October of 22. The article makes no mention of Fated Summons in 2023

Iā€™m also late game and I find now I need a lot of food. I wish they let us build more than the four advanced farms. I know there are food bundles now but for people that are FTP, the food bundles are also hard to get. Iā€™m running AL 9A, 9B, 8B, HA10, TC20. Itā€™s very hard to maintain.

2 Likes

Not sure how you do it. I already find HA10, HA7, 3 x TC20 + AL1a, 3b and 4b (I think) difficult enoughā€¦ canā€™t imagine the food required for AL 9s and 8s.

I can get by if I am not leveling anybody but if I amā€¦wellā€¦there goes my food

1 Like

I started 9A, 9B and 8B recently. Before I used to run 4A, 4B and 5A and it was somewhat manageable. I have lots of food stored in TC20 over the years up to over 1000 days of training. I remove it from there when I need food but lately itā€™s dipped down to only around 600 days so I know itā€™s not sustainable.

1 Like

With the greatest of respect, if you have 200+ heroes after only 8 months of game time, the issue is not with the AM drop rate, its with your insane summons.
You have, if that 200 number is true, a bigger roster than most accumulate over 3 or 4 years in Empires.

Take a look at which few of that vast hoard sat on your bench you like best and work on those. You may find the drop rates for AMs, although theyā€™re not raining down like confetti, arenā€™t quite so bad as you imagine.

4 Likes

Improve your Wo3k rule of entry and rewardā€¦

Like paying 300 gems to enter and give it back for using flags (25 gems per flag using). Reward become 100% when use all flags. And the best reward come from player itself not band or kingdom result.

6 Likes

Your comment argues with yourself. If you want the best reward to come from the player, not band or kingdom, then you should be beyond happy, if not thrilled when people donā€™t use their flags as those zeroes will artificially inflate your standing. I donā€™t get what you really want???

I actually agree with both of @Frans3000 points.

I think there should be more of a reward weighting for individual performance, as currently someone who top scores individuall in this difficult event is likely to get less loot overall than someone who randomly happens to be in the winning warband/top warband/winning faction. But getting the best individual result shouldnā€™t come because of everyone else not participating, so there should also be more of a motiviation for everyone to use their flags (and of course boosting the team loot in the process).

8 Likes

I make a meme about that

5 Likes

Where are the hero balances?

Why canā€™t we see the battles real time when being attacked in war or at least replays. And if thatā€™s not an option, could we see the team used against us like you can in raids.

The season maps. I mostly use these to test out builds but mostly i avoid doing them. I wish doing them granted exp to the heros used. The reward for completing the 10th stage should be a 3 * hero then 4 * in hard mode and 5 * in impossible mode.

The quest. Great way to get useful items.

Titans. I use way more resources hitting titans than i ever get in return. Raise the return on investment and Quit the RNG. Titans should have guaranteed loot 1 - 30. Let the alliances figure out who should be top hitter. Currently titans are a waste of time.

Daily log in rewards. Most games of this sort offer a reward for logging in except this one. You offer the HOTM which for the most part is a sub par 5 * and itā€™s great that they are offered as a bonus pull but anyone pulling probably does not need them. Offer a daily reward that gets increasingly better throughout the month with the last day being the HOTM (keep in mind you canā€™t miss a day).

Wars. Wars are why i play . Have you thought about a tournament. 16 alliances of similar score square off. Some players have played for many years and have built large rosters but at this point there is little benefit to having a large roster with the current war format. Instead of building one defense team we should build 12 each team getting replaced once the previous team is taken out. The attacking team has as many attacks as they have 5 man teams. (War Rosters are locked at start of war).

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

BigPhilG, donā€™t give up on the Fated Summons. You have 20 heroes to choose from. Unless you already have (30) 5-Star heroes for wars, and you might if you have been playing for 4 years, you can still collect the 5-Star heroes and then exchange them in the Soul Chamber.

It is absolutely not random. It is determined by the strength of your roster. If you have 60 fully emblemed and LBd new (means with larger power score) heroes you are almost guaranteed to get good top warband loot.

Creo que hablo por muchos jugadores que llevamos tiempo en el juego, deberĆ­an crearse nuevas edificaciones, que permitieran seguir avanzando en el juego, donde poder conseguir disfraces o algun que otro objeto, como eteres, emblemas, o tomos de ascensiĆ³n.
A veces parece wue no puedo seguir avanzando y solo se centran en sacar nuevos hƩroes.
En cuanto a las temporadas, estoy de acuerdo con otros jugadores en que deberĆ­an alargarse, de forma que se pudiera seguir consiguiendo monedas de esas temporadas.
Un saludo a todos.

1 Like

This is my 2nd year so far. Ive enjoyed this game that i will stay on for another year.

That is a good idea but only if they change the scoring. As it stands, getting 300+ points with 9+ one shots may not score as much as sleazy players who sneak in and clean before you can get in. Making bigger individual rewards will encourage more of this behavior.

The cleans are still way too many points, especially with the new attack boost rules. There is a balance where people will still have incentive to clean but not to steal cleans

1 Like