2021 March Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Tavern of Legends, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, S4, & Mythic Titans) Tentative

EDIT: VeryQuietly’s, birksg’s, and my calendars have been updated to include Springvale. Others will follow soon.

4 Likes

What happened to Archaeo80? Did he quit making calendars, too? I don’t see his on the list.

Calendar Brazil update March

Gracias

1 Like

:thumbsup: great job

2 Likes

Hi guys! I am the founder of an Italian community of Empires & Puzzles on Telegram, Empires & Puzzles Italia. We collaborated with Veive, she helped us with calendars and charts. Unfortunately you have abandoned our project. I know you have a group on the social Line, in which you compare yourself. Could I be part of it? I would like you to have our Italian calendar anyway. Thank you

2 Likes

Please message me on Line (Zartanis), @Fudish

1 Like

Hi :blush:, is possible to talk with you, if I don’t disturb you? But in case I have just telegram… If not isn’t important :blush:

Hi! Of course, we can talk to you. ))) Only I do not know English and can only communicate with the help of translators. This is a small, but a problem. ))) In the telegram, my nickname is @ArktikaTF

how many days is it supposed to last?
the bid calendar recently showed a large number of days

All previous Springvale have been 2 weeks; good a place to start as any :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any guess on the mats and hero trainers? Or are they constant ?

IOS users could see it as a 4 weeks long event in the “leaked” offer calendar.

2 Likes