2021 April Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titans) Tentative

so i think Umber and Shrikewood were seven days apart. this, coming mid-week, would be a separation of ten days. still, right before Underwild - instead of the first day! - which is nice because you can plan your world energy use slightly better.

i would love it if they gave 24 hours notice for a rare quest, like they do a challenge event or mythic titan. it would really help. you know a banner ‘rare quest’ approaching…’

4 Likes

@Sam-I-Am That would be super! :smile:

2 Likes

I think this would be the actual one

1 Like

May is coming…

7 Likes

Seems early for may to have Legends at the end of April, since April calendar doesn’t have a Legends start date

legends starts April 29

It’s all been discussed above. I’ve linked to the relevant posts discussing it. It’s all a guess. Some believe it will start next week. Others believe it won’t start until May. Unless staff says otherwise, it’s all an educated guess. Previous statements may not reflect current feelings by these posters.

First discussion:

Discussion 2: (and other posts)

4 Likes

The legends will start on the 29th, with 27 days left to open the S4. Do events did not follow a monthly pattern, it will follow a 4 week pattern.

4 Likes

yeah that would be awesome. Especially with those collectors we find no time to use…

1 Like

My calendars have been updated in the OP with a few updates for April.

@Kiiro would you mind being a part of the team of calendar collaborators on Line?

3 Likes

I can try, my english is not good, I use google translator a lot to be able to communicate here.

As Kiiro pointed out, the date of the next S4 (20th May) sort of confirms it. There are 3 other events that start on Thursdays, TOL/Ninja, Costume, Challenge Event. Unless they overlap the Challenge Event and S4, the start dates of each will be :

• Taverns of Legend (29th April)
  • Costume Chamber (6th May)
  • Challenge Event (13th May)
3 Likes

Guys, I know you’re already doing a lot and it’s beautiful. May I just suggest to add the color/element of the hero trainer available in each class trial (especially in Eng and French). It would help in the leveling planning a lot. Thank you

3 Likes

It’s ok, no problem @Kiiro. Message me on Line (Zartanis). My avatar here is the same on Line.

I will try and incorporate something moving forward. Thank you for the suggestion.

FYI - for anyone looking for May info, @Zartanis just put it up:

5 Likes

Cool idea, added it to my May calendar

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: I’m NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread