20/20 hindsight regarding soul exchange

For me LoLo is fast speed as he is always with L23+ mana troops…. Use him all the time !:grinning:

Since I use him 20+ times daily, I have a stark different experience from what you have written….:grinning:

However, having Gazelle leading the team gives me the benefit to easily find space for LoLo in it, else I wouldn’t use him so often. Gazelle costume had made things even better.

LoLo is relevant almost 100% times bcoz, there is hardly a defence team without 3 or more high damage / impact heroes…. Enough options to copy as per need of the moment.

Finally, due to my high usage number, I have faced the situation of opposite healer & my LoLo being last a good number of times.

• it isn’t so bad…. As LoLo can copy to heal / boosted health, minions, etc that the healer design offers.
  • LoLo can charge faster with ghosting space….unless there are no tiles…
  • I can line up tiles under opposite healer to whack.
    &
  • There have been moments of frustration too…. Like it would be if both side last heroes were healers😉

LoLo rules…. :grinning: as practical & theory are different!

2 Likes

I was one of the lucky ones to get him when he was first featured. So Loki, I have used since forever until he was replaced by xiahou dun. So I know exactly what you mean. Mine has always been support first before attack.
He’s fun no doubt, but there are some glaring problems he will face that’s not evident until you use him extensively.
He can’t face full stall, or even partial stall. he’s a complete liability at that point. Stall teams are purposely build in a certain way to synergize with each other. All he can do is just copy part of that synergy that doesn’t benefit your game. And he’s just turning your team into stall as well, which is like stall Vs stall to your disadvantage
He’s can’t solo healers, not a chance he will win.
Also nothing beats an original special, it’s just that feeling. A replica khufu nuke just doesn’t have that extra kick as compared to the real deal

I mean if you want to pick and choose take Loki and Lud vs an all healer team…

Find a defense like that and I will.

Lewana is good i faced her a few times she is very annoying because you won’t recognize how important that talent special is until it doesn’t work, plus she’s fast and can hit hard on defense

1 Like

How often is Soul Exchange?

I regret grabbing Khiona! Big time mistake not sure why I grabbed her and gave up heroes i could still be using like Captain Kestrel was my guy he helped me tons with C Marjana

1 Like

You only have 10 heroes back then? Then you should have waited for the next SE

2 Likes

I thought it may have been once a year, seemed too good to be true :cold_sweat:

It comes around every 3 months. So next SE should be around mid may

1 Like

Wow! Thats awesome! Yhank you so much for that info, I had stopped playing the game for a while and saw the added stuff and so I never caught the info on it all, like Fated Summons and Soul Exchange, the superior talent thing, etc
How often is Fated Summons by the way?

Fated is 6 months, it will refresh on 6 apr (most likely)
SE has more decision making as you are sacking valuable heroes. You need to make sounded decisions according to what you want and can’t just take any hero. Be patient and save up

1 Like

Yea I’m running my tc20s now got 2 running and will do 3 when it gets close to SE time that way I won’t have to sacrifice any of my roster

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

I run three accounts. Don’t remember everyone I took in SE so far but I’ve never had enough to trade at the 20-hero level.

The most useful hero I’ve exhanged for (and finished) is Lady of the Lake. I did not have a green 5* healer on that account and she is so useful for Autoplay on map levels, Seasonal Events, Challenges, etc. I tend to pair her with C. Kadilen and Lidenbrock and I can walk away and come back to a VICTORY screen.

My other exchanges will probably make you laugh. I took Khiona and Perseus, knowing that they’re ho-hum, because they were the new shiny toys when I started playing, and the collector in me always wanted them. Same with Rana. Keep in mind I’m usually only exchanging at the 10-hero level.

I took Rumplestiltskin too because he seemed to be a pseudo Blue healer. Ended up drawing Ariel on two accounts later and I’ve ignored him.

I know I grabbed Grace also recently. Missed her when she came out and a fast hit-3 green seemed appealing.

I had some of the good, not great SE heroes sprinkled across the accounts already: G. Chameleon, Reuben, Ursena, Killhare, Skadi, Kunchen, Elradir, Grimble, Devana, Lepiota, Natalya, Asterius, Morel, Vela, Russell, Malicna, Hanitra, Alexandrine, Alice, Kara, Quartz.

Not all of these are finished but I get the most mileage out of Devana, Asterius, Kunchen, and Chameleon. I am considering LB’ing and embleming one of my Natalyas because I loved using her a few years ago. Probably need to do the same thing with Malicna.

1 Like

I feel I may be an outlier with some of my opinions…

#1 - skipped. If I had 20 I probably would have taken Inari.

#2 - Lord Loki. BIG time regret this one. The concept is fun, and he’s fun when he’s around long enough to go off, but his stats are absolutely abysmal. His attack sucks, so when he uses an opponent’s attack special it hits with all the strength of a wet blanket. And I think he has the lowest health of all my ascended 5* heroes, which explains why there’s probably a 1 in 3 chance of him actually surviving long enough to fill his mana. Great idea with crap execution.

#3 - Director Zuri. NO regrets, she’s amazing and it’s still mind boggling that they put her in SE.

#4 - Emilio. Still at 1/1 so this is a default regret. I had all these plans for a VF team, with him as my healer. Plus he was my very first red healer, so he checked two boxes. But I got Hathor very shortly after that SE, and I made the obvious choice.

#5 - Arco. Too soon to say for sure, but I’m actually starting to regret it a little. Don’t get me wrong, he’s great, and it’s really fun to convert fiends into minions. But I took Augustus to 3/70 right before SE and his overheal is MASSIVE. Yes he’s slower, but Arco simply can’t get the heals that Augustus can do without another minion summoner for the synergy. If I had played with Augustus before making my decision, it’s very possible I’d be leveling Milena right now.

1 Like

With the release of the new Fated Summons list, in hindsight, I’d still take Lord Loki over Mother North.

2 Likes

He has always been, well for me anyways, a support hero. I never prioritize attack on Loki ever because as you mentioned his stats will become lackluster. Yet the support he gives will not. He can give really good support if the circumstances are there. But if the enemy team is neither here nor there, so will he.

I was fortunate to pull him when he was one of the current season heros he got alot of use back then and was on par with most other heros around, these days he sees alot less use But is still awesome. If you can id suggest taking an overhealer and or taunter to help protect him and give him time to charge and fire.