:Crossed_swords: [17 Oct 2021] - 130th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

yo Momo, always with those eyes :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Figure to set my defense as such:

Today 4-1 attacking, 1-1 defending. :slight_smile:

Big fat 0 against this team:

Bad board, Milena safely charged to 2nd special skill and killed them all at once. Talking about power creep. :joy:

3 Likes

Nice easy start. Used Dark mono all 5 matches

cRigard doesn’t heal of course, but he cleanses and the Attack up greatly helps the other 4 wreak havoc. Did switch Grimble in once against a Bera tank. cSabina will probably also see some time this week against the riposters and taunters.

Defense has also started strongly at 3-0

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Lol I fall in love :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Does anyone else not had their defense score added to the attack score when the new tourney day started?

I’m somehow still on my attack points from yesterday without the A defense points. Did anyone have that happen before? Should I post this in the bug section? Pics below:

It won’t be added if you’re online when the tournament day starts. Try exiting the game and restarting

Ha, classic case if “have you tried turning it off” :sweat_smile: thx, my bad. Hitting Atlantis hard so I haven’t restarted since this morning.

3 Likes

A second 4 and 1 day. Defence finished B yesterday.

Lots of Elizabeth and Hannahs.

Mainstays have been Gazelle, Frida and Richard.

Have switched in either Seshat and Costume Sartana or Poseidon and Uraeus depending on if need second debuff or if opponent has minions

2 Likes

3-2 on a much tougher 2nd day. Already facing the 4900+ teams. Continued with my Dark mono team in 4 of the matches. Faced one Alfrike tank using my 4 Holy team and she wasn’t as scary this tournament.

First loss was against this team

The dark tiles came late. By that time Odin and Finley had already fired, and it was just a matter of getting as many points before dying.

The other loss was against a very tough team

Board wasn’t that bad, but just not good enough to beat that. At least it wasn’t a zero

Defense finished 3-1 after the first day and hasn’t been attacked today

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 3-1 (A) 3570 900 4470
2 8-2 3-1 (A) 7304 7304

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Survived Day 3 with just one loss against gregschen

Killed Uraeus with 3 dark tiles but a gigantic cascade charged Cobalt to 3rd charge :scream: Still managed to fight on after that until Skadi fired :cold_face: so salvaged 256 points

Defense dropped to B (4-3) at the end of Day 2 but picked up a win today so maybe it will go back to A. Not confident of avoiding a 4th loss tomorrow though

Good luck with your bloody battles everyone!

2 Likes

Another 4 and 1 day. Could have been 5 and 0 came down to dueling Uraeus and couldn’t fire mine before opponent slash attack killed me.

Defence had a sharp down turn losing 5 in a row to put me at E.

1 Like

Feast and famine day today, the price of going mono. 3 boards where everything fell into place, 2 where nothing went right and zero points :sweat_smile:

Defense hanging onto B at 6-6, so still on track for at least a top 5% if I don’t screw up tomorrow

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 3-1 (A) 3570 900 4470
2 8-2 4-3 (B) 7304 650 7954
3 12-3 5-5 (B) 11135 650 11785
4 15-5 6-6 (B) 13973 13973

Good luck today and on the last day everyone!

3 Likes

Got the 5 and 0 day I needed today to keep me in for last day.

Defense being like my normal defences

However sitting in top 1% currently. Placing says 4616 so hopefully if my defence can maybe improve to a D rather than E and a good day tomorrow I can stay there

2 Likes

i’m currently 12-3 and still need to do my hits for today, but i just wanna say that i’m getting tired of 5* tournaments. two weeks in a row, three of the last 4, and 5 of the last 7.

3 Likes

Yeah, I stopped really trying in 5* competition. :rofl:

I usually last until 3rd day by inertia and I’m out. Not buying in anymore.

1 Like

Unless they change the schedule there’ll only be 2 more for the rest of the year

Will be busy leveling up Wren and Ferant for the 4* buff boosters :grin:

6 Likes

OFF : 17-4
DEF : 18-7 (A-A-A-A)

Unfortunately 4th defeat on my 1st battle today… so 4 flags unused…

I don’t want to buy back in and hope it will be enough for top 1% :crossed_fingers: .
My def has been grade A since day 1.

Edit :

My score is still solid because I did not loose too many points on my 4 defeats : 508 / 0 / 383 / 382

3 Likes

And I’m out. 12-4 on offense. Defense has been C all week.

2 Likes

18000 points (including the A defense score) should be enough for top 1% I think

2 Likes