First draft

3 Likes

This is my line up.

1 Like

Joukahainen, Faiez, Tree, Meave, Waqas
Even without LB2, Joukahainen is one of the best rush heroes :wink:

1 Like

First thought…

When I pasted the image, I began to doubt that this was the right order in the arrangement - I still need to think about it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Standard defense for this one. Tree,Dmg,Tree,Dmg,Dmg.

1 Like

Here’s mine…

This is going to be painful for all of us. May as well add my own to the misery

2 Likes

This is what I’m running… I’m looking forward to this.

1 Like

Unsolicited for advice isn’t always received well. That aside. There will be a lot good green options against Dawn and Juka. Taking advantage of no Holy and having Treevil in his element. They’ll also bring there own Juka for Faiez.

I’m all for constructive criticism at all times!

Yeah, but Rush is about specials. With that in mind, no yellow makes Dawn really hard to deal with because there’s no Kvasir and Joukahainen is Shrubbear’s worst nightmare.

The thing is… Treevil is kinda easy at tank nowadays because of LB2 Shrubbear. I could obviously just go for something like Joukahainen Treevil Treevil Dawn Zarel, but I’m also fully aware that I’d beat that 8-9/10 times. And the only reason I’d ever take a yellow hero against the top 3* Rush defenses is Kvasir against Dawn or Felton against Shrubbear.

Yeah, that’s just the problem of Joukahainen existing. But with both Shrubbear and Faiez in there, there’s still the possibility of both being active, and in that case, Joukahainen can’t block/dispel anyone other than Shrubbear. And Shrubbear has a chance to resist the buff block.

Basically, 3* Rush theory has evolved to like 10 heroes that just counter each other.

What I haven’t been able to consider yet is the fact that most people probably don’t spend hours a day thinking about hero synergies like I do. So in the end, I could probably just set up any 5 good Rush defense heroes and get an A defense. But whatever, this is fun lmao

2 Likes

Dawn’s (I keep 3 broken myself) a really good hero but her minions can be susceptible to even minor tile damage. Especially when she stands alone without others minion spawners. This is certainly a ‘ground and pound’ tourney. Usually safe to assume that a Treevil tank will fire and if only once…very hard to recover. Faiez and Juka will be really popular on offense. Toss in Zarel and Fianna. I maybe one of the few that still runs c.Friar Tuck!. Agree that tinkering with synergies is one of things that keeps game engaging!

I have similar doubts…

This time I’ll try without Shrubbear on defense. Instead, put fresh LB2 Joukuhainen. I’d like to put my 3rd Tree and Shrubbear, but there are only 5 slots :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m worried about “C” every day, as last time there were no attacks on my defense :frowning:

1 Like

This is for me. Hesitate of the 5th but just try Noril in place of Bear/Basil
(Afraid enemy’s Jouk alone will destroy Faiez/Bear/Basil)

2 Likes

Abandon hope all, ye who enter here

5 Likes

The defeat 35 Holy Heroes might be tough too with none allowed this tournament

5 Likes

Typical Rush results on Day 1. First 3 matches got the tiles and 3 easy wins. Last 2 matches, limited tiles and 2 easy zeroes :rofl:

Used the same 3B-2G attack of Jouks - cNordri - Helo - Shrubby - Zarel all 5 times.

Losses weren’t even to Treevil tanks. One was to a Basil tank and the other was a Belith who kept dispelling the Taunt just before the opposing Treevil fired.

Defense has not been attacked.

Hopefully can get 10 more kills tomorrow for the PoG… Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

3-2 for me too today, 17/25 kills.
My boards were constantly full of purples (I was not using purple except the first match, 2x treevil), and I took screenshots to show it.
Then suddenly, my last 2 matches had no colours I needed and I barely beat the tanks.

I hate rush, as long as I can do the pog weekly tomorrow without buying in, I am happy

4 Likes

i’m 5-0 today and i’m the most surprised of all :rofl:
went with helo and faiez and then built a 3-2 team with other slow blue or green heroes according to the defense (c.ulmer, zarel, fianna, wo3k blue with dispelling minion) and was lucky enough to prevent treevil with faiez or cleanse right away with helo, but honestly had five amazing boards. Worst matchup was against a team with 3 trees 2lb+20, but had an insane cascade of green and blue tiles to avoid a certain defeat.
Tomorrow will be a 0-5 for sure :rofl:

Defense not yet attacked: since the league began, my tournament defence was never attacked more than twice these past weeks. Coincidence?

5 Likes

Day 2
O: 4-1
D: 0-0

I was not attacked yesterday so my defense was a C.
Today started terrible, I lost my very first match, it gave me constant board of purple and I was not using purple! It did this yesterday too.

I switched to 2x Purple (treevil) and 3x Green, and then won the next 4, but I thought I was going to lose 1 or 2, tiles fully dried up and I could not heal

Total
O: 7-3
D: 0-0 (C, C)
Score: 5306

3 Likes

Today’s main goal was to get 10 more kills to complete the PoG weekly challenge. Went with a ‘safer’ 2-2-1 attack of Jouks - Helo - Treevil - Shrubbear - Zarel. Won the first 2 to reach my target and then as a bonus made it to Day 3 with just 1 more loss :tada:

The single loss was against a Treevil - Dawn - Faiez - Treevil - Joukahainen team. Was a race between killing the opposing Jouks before he could block Shrubbear. Lost the race and another zero. Maybe I should try using a Red stack against Green tanks tomorrow. Can’t do any worse :man_shrugging:

Defense is a bright spot at 3-0 but having reached the Chest rewards in PoG, probably won’t continue if I get knocked out tomorrow.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 3-2 2-0 A 1,860 900 2,760
2 7-3 3-0 A 5,211 5,211
3 -
4 -
5 -

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Hello all! Been a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, I decided to get “cute” with my first two attacks yesterday by trying a couple different teams. Can’t even remember who but I know one was a 3-2 setup and the other 4-1. The game said absolutely not and they resulted in two quick zeros :joy:

So back to my sturdier offense it was. Which is the same as my defense below. And it’s been smooth sailing since. For now. This is rush after all and I don’t count on anything!

Zarel and Felton are my only LB2 3* at the moment. But Joukahainen has been such a raid tournament stud I am going to work on him next. After him perhaps Faiez, but not set on that yet.

O: 8-2
D: 5-0

Best of luck :crossed_swords::fire:

2 Likes