Offense is 12-3.

Defense grade A so far every day (6-3).

5 Likes

Offense : 12-3
Defense : Grade A with 7-4. Losing on the first few defense

3 Likes

Literally did one move.

Just one.

And that was the only thing I needed to do. I won. No special skills. Just tile damage was enough.

26 hit combo was the total.

Wish I had recorded that lol

Ranked 96th currently. One loss on offense last night, but my defense sits at A grade with 10 attacks (only one lost):
Screenshot_20200805_120718_com.smallgiantgames.empires

I imagine the equivalent of this in 5* level involves Yunan tank with no red – which on v. fast sounds so gross to fight.

7 Likes

My Day 3 Video
First one is my only loss, but notice Gato revives 3 times in a row, otherwise I probably would have won. Then, later on, he revives again. I hate +20 Gato!

6 Likes

DAY 3
ATTAX
Day 1 4W 1L
Day 2 3W 2L
Day 3 5W 0L
ToTaL 12W 3L
DEFENSE

OVERALL

• Been having troubles with the combination of ©bane, ulmer, jahinger, melia, kvasir, Gunnar, ishtak. All 3 of my losses have had those enemies in some combo. Screenshot_20200805-142106
    Screenshot_20200805-142127
    Here’s 2/3 teams I lost to throughout the tourney so far. Im lacking a cleaner on my team, so blinds/dots/def-/ have been giving me a harder time than others.
  • On offense I’ve used the combination of several different heroes including ©bane, melia, shrubbear, Gunnar, arman, nordri, gato ©brienne, etc etc
    Til Tomorrow
    GOOD LUCK E1
    STAY SAFE
5 Likes

Everyone is lacking one :stuck_out_tongue:

The only two 3* cleansers are cTyrum and Gill-Ra, both not allowed in this ruleset.

So indeed, it makes sense why Jahangir, Ulmer and other slow (now v. fast) heroes with devastating effects are shining.

I’ve been using cHawkmoon / cBelith to counteract DoT.

3 Likes

Today: 3-2, opponents get very hard.
Lost this match with a big fat 0, c-brienne was harsh, and failed to kill her before she fired, and then she got healed by her flanks…
Might be one of the strongest teams this tournament has… Almost 3000TP.

This was a close one, but pixie disabled my hawkmoon… Might otherwise have (just) won

But won this round

Defense doing okay at 2-1.

3 Likes

I´m out of the tournament, Jahangir was in my 4 loses.

1 Like

I knew there was a reckoning due after going 10-0.

And that was today…lost 3 today including 2 zeros. Urrrgggh but it was due so hopefully that’s a bad day over.

Defence still A rated for some crazy reason!

100 emblem teams can be beaten but you get a bad start in a rush tournament and it feels brutal :frowning:

2 Likes

Main 4-1 offence - 7-3 defence
Mini 5-0 offence - 11-9 defence :confused:

8-2 Main n mini so far.

2 Likes

After going 5-0 today - attacking mostly with my team of cHawkmoon+19, Nordri, Bauchan, Jahangir, Nordri - I’m now up to 13-2 on attacks.

My defense is now up to 15-2 after a 6-1 start on Day 1. :slight_smile: MUCH better this time than in the last tournament (when I went 4-30 :angry:).

So far, so good! :partying_face:

Good gaming!

2 Likes

Either is that or throw my phone directly through the wall. The first option seems more healthy :grin:

Isn’t Gato a cleanser for himself and neighbours? So far I have largely gone mono yellow or 4, 1 yellow/green.

Gato could be called a “pre-cleanser” - if he activates his special first, he will prevent negative effects on himself and nearby allies, but he won’t cleanse an effect that is already on them.

Good gaming!

3 Likes

Cheers, I was just looking at mine to read his special, I so rarely use him, he gets about as much love from me as Greymane. :grin:

Day 3
5-0 on offense (14-1 overall), defense picked up 2 more wins for an A (3-1 overall)

My last match was against this insane +100 team:

(keep in mind I do not have one single emblemed 3*)

Finally broke from my 3-1-1 formation and went 4-1 for a change. Used cHawkmoon-Bauchan-Ei-dunn-cAzar-Gunnar. Figured mana control was the best strategy so I could work the board rather than try and snipe them out since my 3*s just don’t have that kind of firepower.

Opening board actually sucked fairly hard with a purple diamond (lol) and way too many yellows and greens. Worked the board as best as I could but Arman went off anyway. Then cBrienne went off and Ei-dunn died from a slash attack. Thought that was gonna be the end of me but then came a massive red cascade that tiled out Arman, left Melia in critical health, and charged all my red heroes.

Killed Melia, then went after cBrienne but of course she manashielded. No matter, managed to find a blue dragon bomb so Gunnar instantly reversed cBrienne’s effect. Then it was just a lot of careful ghosting to charge up my red heroes again so I could take out cBrienne. Also made sure to have Gunnar ready in case the board went dry. Well it did for a bit, so both Nordri and Namahage went off, but thanks to Gunnar what otherwise would’ve been a lethal hit became just a moderate tickle. Once I found another red match Nordri fell, and Namahage followed him soon after. By far my proudest win, mainly because I had to really work for it, and the margin for error against these teams is razor thin.

Btw and this is IMO of course, but Melia makes for a better tank than Arman. He doesn’t hit quite that hard even at +20, and the DoT while annoying, is entirely negated by cHawkmoon’s HoT since it’s basically negligible. Melia however once she goes off, you better have a dispel ready or you could die from slash attacks alone. I think had this player used Melia as tank instead, I would’ve lost this match.

2 Likes

Day 3 - Another tough day on offense! I went 3-2 attacking and 2-0 defending. Overall, I’m 10-5 attacking and 7-1 defending (A-rated defense). I really like Grevle! I might do a 2nd one for next time! Good luck all! :wink:

1 Like

Happened to me as well - 2 x fat 0s. :joy: One time tried to work around some promising tiles in the middle, but tank Kaliani and a healer went off, board improved a bit but it was too late. 2nd, tried to avoid the same mistake and worked a little around the corner to get at least some needed tiles. Boi, Melia went off and Surdri after her - I was dead. :joy:
With these rush attacks, if you don’t get decent board in 2-3 moves, it’s most probably game over. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Totally agree @Slobix!

1 Like

Finally, in all 5 battles boards not too good, not too bad - but those that give you a chance to play with it, even to make some sacrifices in order to win the battle. 5-0 for 15-5 in total. Defence is working as planned, all As with total score 10-2. :muscle:

2 Likes