Zynga stop killing us

It’s amazing how “zynga” treats its customers so badly that they don’t spend money on the game. in the first year I spent an average of 700 reais, we were in the pandemic and I wanted to be one of the best in the game. I soon realized that the hole was much lower. a “slot machine” disguised as a game. the problem is that the game has become more and more mercenary, leaving no room for free players. It’s sad, for example, that I dedicate hours of my day from Sunday to Sunday and don’t receive any legendary since October 2021. before we played the second, third and fourth season maps and we got at least one or two summons with tokens, now even a summon by farming a lot we can. it’s ridiculous the way they do to end up with free players, because those who spend don’t even bother to farm… go there and spend and that’s it. you who play free, what do you say? Are you experiencing the same problem or do you think everything is normal in the game??! say there guys!

1 Like

Only greed rule them. They ■■■■ on players. As you pay, you support disrespectful relation to you.

1 Like