Zynga buying 80% of SGG - STAFF RESPONSE POST 27 & 111

Might be old news that Zynga bought Empires and Puzzles on 24 December 2018, but I just found out! So my question is “Who’s Running The Show?” Small Guant Games or Zynga? Zynga doesn’t get their mitts into anything that they won’t make huge BANK for their investors! I’ve left other games because of they’re involvement and meddling with game percentages (Hero Summoning %). Purchased for $560million USD! Can’t blame SGG for selling at that price, but I hope this game doesn’t fall to Zynga’s greedy tactics!

@Ganja Check out this thread, it’s been discussed a fair amount, and there are even a few staff responses about the independence SGG will maintain:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic)

1 Like

Maybe it needs to be rehashed again and I appreciate the link!

1 Like

Guess this post could be moved to the link provided above, before it’s deleted

1 Like

@Ganja You probably noticed that we got moved over to the main thread, and your comments are intact. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since Small Giant sold out the gem boards have gotten worst across the board, the chest and mission rewards lower, ascention material almost non existant from chest and missions, the draws from summons are crazy low I see it everywhere. ATTENTION NEW OWNERSHIP, ARE YOU TRYING TO DRIVE PLAYERS AWAY!!!

1 Like

Sounds very much like what I was used to for the last eight month… where’s the catch? :wink:

7 Likes

Doesn’t seem that anything changed on my side. Same boards that I am accustomed to.

1 Like

I have actually seen no change or slight improvement in some things, and not noticed anything getting worse.

Are you actually tracking the things you’re noticing?..we have several active forum members who take a lot of time and effort to track and report these things, with input and data from other players.

When I started tracking, I noticed that the actual data was better than what I had thought…I think it is our nature that the negatives and disappointments tend to overshadow the better things, and it skews our perception of what is truly happening.

You can search out the threads----there are several----tracking various things, and give them any data you may have so they can add it to their results. The more people that do it, the better and more accurate/reliable the results will be.

1 Like

Looking at your post history, it looks like you’ve been kind of unhappy with raid boards and loot and summons for a long time. What are you noticing now that seems particularly different?

2 Likes

Yesterday the war chest gave me diddly. But today I got a royal tabbard from the titan chest. My alliance leader reported getting a telescope from the regular monster chest today too :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually, yeah, the rewards are meh… few gems here and there, sometimes cool stuff pops up though. That’s how luck works. You just gotta accept that.

#rc830 :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Been a while since I posted that. Hope I did it right.

1 Like

Is Zynga really acquiring Small Planet? If so what does this means for the gaming platform? Does anyone know about this?

Zynga acquired Small Giant. A while ago. If that’s who you mean, then, it doesn’t appear to currently mean much. The devs have said Zynga is letting the studio manage the product. This happens sometimes, and Zynga will likely only get involved if profts don’t live up to expectations. Though, with as much of a cash cow as the game is, that likely just means that Zynga might step in near the end of the product life cycle, since they currently shouldn’t have any concerns over cash flow.

Small Planet was cheap airlines. And no, Zynga did not acquire them. Perhaps they should have - maybe they wouldn’t have gone bankrupt last year. They got me to Mallorca once - not my best flying experience, but still brings a tear to my eyes!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, zynga is not taking over small giants. small giants gets paid and gets to continue operating in their idiotic independent ways.

Last time I invested in a zynga game they shut it down in favor of some of their different other games, which I promptly left. I did notice after 3 larger summons I GOT NUTTIN…*3’s…for Atlantis no less!

Nothing for gold chests either

Lolz another “Zynga nerfed the loot” complaint.

These are a dime-a-dozen. I mean, why wouldn’t Zynga as the evil corporate entity that they are, go out of their way to modify code and luck, lie about it, all because they hate their players.

My loot rewards have Shockingly been very good this last week. 1 dart, 1 tabard and 2 rings.
Prior to these rewards, I’ve gone weeks and weeks without sniffing anything from killing 14* Titans including Rare 14s. I also speed up monster chests for the iron & food daily and somehow, I received a Ring from a monster chests. Probably the 1st 4 Ascension item from a monster chest in the last 6 months easily.
¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Good luck my friends.

Josey Wales
Organized Chaos

1 Like