Zygna third quarter ...Empire and Puzzles and Merge Dragon drive earnings

The transactions may be micro, but the profits aren’t.

2 Likes

Selling sprites rules :boom:

4 Likes

I’m not sure why, but now I feel really bad and kinda dumb… am I the only one? Is sucker written across all our foreheads?

1 Like

We can complain on the odds, gem costs etc all we want, but at the end of the day, we all keep spending :rofl:

3 Likes

You know what? Good for them. They created a thriving business with a few strategic acquisitions. I’m not going to hold a grudge. I enjoy the game, except when I want to smash it through my wall, and my alliance is like a 2nd family. I spend when I want/can and grind my teeth when I can’t buy that gem deal with the tome of tactics because the wife said NO.
Although I also wouldn’t mind a little thank you now and then from the business we all support. It be a nice gesture and one that lets players here know that they are important to the continued success of Zynga’s stocks.

11 Likes

I wouldn’t feel bad. It just mean A LOT of players are enjoying the game enough to fork over some money. You pay for cable, movies, sporing events, concerts - this is just another form of entertainment. The trick is to not get carried away with chasing those heroes.

Due to the fact that I don’t like the direction of the game, I have cut back both on play time and now spend no $$. I consider this a learning experience not to pump money into any game until it has matured enough that you know what it will turn out being. That’s the only place I feel a little foolish, but like I said - learning experience.

1 Like

Well not all…but clearly a lot do!

1 Like

lol… I really want the sprites called Ariel, Kageburado and Gravemaker… not even worth 10 MB I guess but demmm… really can broke my wallet for these sprites…

You are not the only one lol…

Sometimes I feel kinda stupid spending money chasing Atlantis heroes etc… there are times I sip my coffee… and then I realize I am doing stupid things spending money in this game that is not even tangible.

I reached out then… to my phone. Hold it and ready to Delete this game.

DELETE THIS GAME… and then for some reason I blank out for a second… only to realize that I just did another 30x pulls for that Kageburado. Ofcourse I didn’t get him.

I was sad. Very sad. And felt stupid too.

I want to click delete again. Delete this game!

And then a few seconds later… I realized not only did I not delete this game… I did another 30x pulls for Kageburado!! And ofcourse… I didn’t get him… as usual. :joy::joy::joy:

This game and summons… is hauntingly addictive lol…

7 Likes

Actually this is good news for us because as long as the game generates profit, they won’t abandon it, so we can keep playing.

2 Likes

Terrible syndrome…sort of like I’ll get it next, just one more try!

Anyway SG makes additional revenue from those endless MV videos, I am also a sucker to watch every time it’s ready, with same hope that something good, something better like long awaited mat would prop up in the rewards…more often a few gems and banner.s.
It is a good business supported by both spenders and non spenders.

2 Likes