Zulag – 5* Dark/ Purple - October 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I just got my 3rd Zulag.
I bought the 99p offers in the store so I could get gems to increase my roster size. Today was 10/10, soI got a free EHT, I used it and got Melendor + Zulag.

3x Zulag… :frowning:
The past days have been good for me - Marjana from TC20, and now a 3rd Zulag

1 Like

Just playrd this game for 2months…and 4 zulag…should i just feed 2 of them since parobably take a year to reach stonghold 25 .10?

I wouldn’t do that .
As you just started & need to increase your roster selection.
Remember when you play War, you need 6 teams of 5 heroes.
Zulag could help defeat your opponents.
Especially the fact that she is a healer.
Also, I find a fun was to use Zulag & Maximize her skills.
Which is to use 2 Zulag in flank positions.
The elemental link minions doesn’t override each other but cumulate.

4 Likes

Zulag is the 5☆ version of Kashhrek, no near of being a ferrari. The fact she only affects the near allies makes her too passive. How many tabards do you have? Why do you want to max Zulag? She wont improve your gameplay. Maybe if you alliance runs purple tanks she could be placed there until you get something better. To me shes a big dissapointing. Compare others purple healers, HOTM and even Aeron is arguably better than her. So depending you needs even an old FIAT one can give you a ride , but its up to you if you want to spend in it

@Boboho

As @Medail said, you’re just at the beginning. Zulag is a 5*, which means more power and more healing for your war teams. You need 6 teams for war and she covers 3 teams if you use 2 on flanks on one team.

Keep the extras for now. You can get rid of them later, if you want, as your roster grows.

EDIT: This would apply to all 5* heros and most 4* heros. :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT 2: I believe she’s going to be a much better hero than people are saying in these threads. Give it some time, 9 months or so, and let’s see. :wink:

4 Likes

I got four of her without the intention to get it and I will probably max just one of them.

I don’t like her at all, as my c. Rigard is far miles better than her and I hate partial healers. I just could combine her with Leonidas and Elkanen as they heal themselves.

Main candidates for the hero academy whenever I reach 10 level.

1 Like

Guvnorr…i m very dissapointed…i ve spent more than 5000€ on this Game and nothing,only 3x zocc and 2 bei Yong…1 Domitia…It s not normal…orhers with 20€ ve gain gravemaker or black knight…i ve spent on tavern more de 2000€ and only grazzul…It s a kind of disrespect… it s not normal…if you want i will show you my transactions…srry my english is not very good…

1 Like

While i empathise with you, showing me will be of no value / use. I’m just a player.

You’re welcome to contest it with actual SGG staff by #contact-support. Click that hashtag for instructions (or below graphic by @MuadDib).

Unfortunately, summons are RNG based & RNG can be either benign, blessed or malicious…

4 Likes

I’m currently using Justice (+18) as my tank. I can’t decide if I should move the emblems to Zulag and use her instead. I already ascended her because I had 13 tabbards and no other purples waiting for them.

Current 5* roster at 4/80 is:

c.Magni
King Arthur
Ariel
Isarnia

Justice
Joon
Vivica

Elena
Marjana
Jean Francois

Lianna
Kadilen
c.Elkanen

Jabberwock
Domitia
c.Quintus

I am thinking Lianna, c.Magni, Zulag, Marjana, Joon for my defense team, although that would leave Ariel on the bench. I need advice!

I understand…But It s unfair to spend So much and 0 results…thank u…

1 Like

Actually, this is quite similar to my own defense setup, which is Lianna, CMagni, Kunchen, Joon, Marjana. I have no problems staying in diamond, but those heroes have lots of emblems and my troops have quite high levels too (26+).
The only thing I don’t like here ist that Zulag does not heal the wings, so you might have a small weakness there if opponents decide to pick off you wings first (while sending tiles into Zulag unpunished).

1 Like

I actually got her. So thrilled for my first 5*, and I love minion Heroes, and wish I could get more of them! (I´d trade all my Heroes for Freya…)

I´d love to see Zulag being able to take care of the whole team, though, but I run her with Grevle, which isn´t very efficient, I get that, but my options are limited right now.

I do adore her art - she reminds me of Garona from World of Warcraft :heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! You’re right about Zulag neglecting the wings . I would certainly prefer Kunchen (or better yet Ursena) if I had them. Using Justice I usually hover around 2400 when I wake up in the morning, and can stay in diamond while I fill my chest, so I guess there’s no reason to change my setup. But I suspect Zulag would be a slight improvement. Moving 18 levels of paladin emblems just to experiment is a pain in the butt though!

2 Likes

When I got Zulag I parked her. Now I have Tabards and reviewing her. I played successfully with Ares protecting slow reds like Azlar to stay alive for a devastating punch. I use a full defense emblemed Killhare as my Purple tank. I think the combination will be explosive I also have two emblemed Domnitias to give a yellow Def buff. I can also put Zulag as tank with Killhare and Quintus as flanks. My dilemma is that Alfrike had been waiting in line for some time as well. I enjoy Alfrike special. I have a suspicion I will get more joy from Alfrike. I have more paladin 5* than Wizard 5* ascended heroes so is there a reason for choosing Zulag above Alfrike?

1 Like

alfrike wins this easily, Zulag is to slow for what she bringsto the table and is vulnerable to dispel

if she would have had dispell protection or been fast it would be a nice hero (i have her)

only thing that stands out is her tankyness like telluria but she is no threat in the game.

probably most suited hero for ninja tower because she would lower the damage alot.

1 Like

I love alfrike. Hands down my favorite hero even tho she’s v slow. I win a lot of raids because of her!!! I vote alfrike

1 Like

The rules are clear. Pulled Alfrike? You max her.

I’ve fought a maxed 20 emblems + level 28 crit troop Zulag and she was there just doing nothing. The flanks were black knight and Zeline both +20 and honestly, I’m scared to death of them and if BK were the tank I should’ve been in trouble since my board wasn’t the best.

Anyway, Zulag made nothin and let me kill Zeline and everybody else without many problems even though she fired.

My team were a mono yellow. Drake20, CVivica20, Jackal18, Joon and Gretel.

4 Likes

I can totally agree she’s just meh! on defense, but I’m using her on attack, and she’s absolutely brilliant, if you put a Rigard or Vivica beside her, your team never dies lol… Seriously, i’m not saying I win all battles cuz sometimes the board are terrible, but she make my team stronger, i don’t have Kunchen or Ariel, so i learned to use her, and i’m loving, definitely i’m going to max her as soon as I can, plus, for those who have Clarissa like me, she’s perfect to use together

8 Likes

You might have convinced me to max one of my Zulag and put her with Clarissa and Costume Rigard … let’s see

2 Likes

I made this video as soon as I got her, as you can see, my purple team isn’t the strongest in the world lol, and she was just at level 2-60, but I made just for fun, and i’m using her a lot in the wars

7 Likes