Zimkitha thoughts?

Thanks for telling me! I was wondering why I hadn’t heard anything despite the ads they posted. Maybe a scrapped idea for hero? (Hopefully not)

Sorry. I do test stuff but i dont want people thinking i brag either. Hope that helps. I havent tested either. Heard nothing of them.

1 Like

24% mana regen might push her into op territory, wouldn’t it? Someone said this special is why they can’t make khagan average speed or he would be too strong. Granted 24% mana regen might be stronger on an offensive hero…

This is the first ive seen of the this ad. Not sure of the origins. If this truly did surface before Atlantis then i can, and so can you testify, to the fact of akk-marr and misuedo in the background along with many other cards.

But this all goes back to the authenticity of the photo.

Geez… what a buzz kill. i was about to start tapping my pile of 14 farsight scopes. Now im waiting for these two ghosts. Lol

I have come across the same ad. I have found it on google. What got my attention was all ther other atlantis´ cards on the background and ariel who is the avatar reward for completing season 2 and had her frst appearance at the end of province 9

1 Like

I use GM, Boltusk, Wilbur, Lancelot, Kelile (3 / 60) against mostly Guin tank, I hope to get Zim she will replace Lancelot , I’m working on Marjana to replace Kelile.

Currently hover around Lower diamond arena.
If you look up YouTube. E & P : SandMan, you will see that I use monochrome red against Guin, no purple.

1 Like

Working on my defensive team ( L ) to ( R ), Victor, GM, Misandra, Zim ( hopefully I will snag her ) Joon, hopefully that will hold my trophies overnight.
I don’t think I need a healer with this team, if all the heroes, fire their special off, the attacking team might not last. Beside the healer might not be able to help the team if they are dead.

Nevermind. Figured it out

'Cause she already deals enough damage :ok_hand:
And she have elemental link opposed to Zeline’s extra damage.

1 Like

Well i thought of that too after i noticed zel didnt have elemental link. Also noticed grave does more damage to nature and increases attack and defense for reds and his elemental link stacks with zims so the duet would be overpowered

Wilbur is amazing heroe

3 Likes

But this all goes back to the authenticity of the photo.

The ad/photo is interesting. I saw it for the first time quite awhile ago.

Now that you’ve shared your insight I question how legit everything is but what can throw one through the loop is that has real cards in the background. Ariel’s card (??legit or faked??) is on the far right, below Poseidon’s card (??legit or faked??) and above Kageburado’s (legit) old card.

Up Close:

I also noticed Inari is in the background next to Surfer Boy:
…and I’ve seen her mentioned on the forum and he leaked full card so she’s also legit. So if someone went out of their way to fake a great looking ad (idk what the motive of that would be though) — then its someone who has beta access.

The full art and name of Ariel are atleast authentic. She’s appeared in the game (not as a card though) and in an official E&P facebook post on August 13th to advertise season 2.
Link: Empires & Puzzles | Facebook

As for her card authenticity…no idea anymore. Running the ad through reverse image search mainly just gets me to an E&P page on an apk download site. I have no idea if it’s directly affiliated with SG but the ad does appear along next to a bunch of legit ads I have seen on the official Empires&Puzzles app store page and some other legit looking ads I haven’t seen personally.

In the “screenshot” section.
Link: empires-and-puzzles-rpg-quest.apk.watch/1.12.1

So I’ve looked for answers but just ended up with more questions. If anyone knows anything we don’t, please share! :pleading_face:

Geez… what a buzz kill. i was about to start tapping my pile of 14 farsight scopes. Now im waiting for these two ghosts. Lol.

Haha same here! Especially Ariel.

To put it frankly, the selection of legendary healers sucks. SG if your listening and Ariel’s card is fake please just make her real.

The only legendary healer in the training camp is Vivica and while she’s amazing on offense and great on defense she’s a lone wolf. Trying/Pulling for one specific legendary is really difficult, especially if you can’t pay for elemental summons.

We can also try for Guinevere (GL) when her event rolls around but you cant use tokens, she’s also a holy, and how good she is on offense is limited by only healing nearby allies.

Note: (i say the selection of legendary healrrs suck because im not including elemental link healing or HOTMs in general in the variety. This is becaue once they’re gone they’re nearly impossible to get for most players since we cant plan/save up because when it will be in the atlantis portal is unannounced, they aren’t bonus pulls in the atlantis portal, and they’re only present for 3 days)

Pretty sure i saw the same card in a rumor awhile back. She’s probly going to be the last season 2 5* released if i had to guess from the connection between her and the season 2 missions. She will probly hit beta closer to the release of the last atlantis provinces. Mystery solved in my opinion

3 Likes

I wouldnt mind her being nerfed to slow speed, but I know that many players hate slow mana heroes because they don’t suit their playing style so maybe different types of nerfs would be better.

They could take out her mana buff entirely and give her a different second special skill.

They could make her a “jack of trades” hero and nerf her healing closer to the 1/3 of total health point like Hawk, Belith, Friar & Delilah. As for nerfing her mana generation, they could either shave it down to 3 turns or keep the turns the same and make it something like 11%-to-15%(ish). 11-to-12% being meaningful to very slow and slow allies and 13-to-15% being enough to be meaningful for average allies too. Maybe she could get away with a mana generation increase abit closer to 20% without being considered too OP if this special only effects herself and nearby allies

The ad is real. I saw that same ad in the google play store.

2 Likes

POSEIDON LOOKS AMAZING! That’s the main Atlantis hero that excites me

If @Ber says a hero is amazing then I definitely need that hero!!!

I’d like to pull Wilbur one day to start feasting

2 Likes

@Decorum you mentioned inari, and kageburado… just curious as to where your hearing about these? Also please be aware that when in beta the heros that you think are coming are nothing like you expect.

What if kageburado was nothing like your so called leaked card??? What then? I suppose we will see though. Who knows.

But as refrence to your post i had the exact same thoughts. Akk-marr was on there. Along with tarlak and misuedo. This ad was long before atlantis even came out. So that being said i feel like poseidon and ariel will be legit. However ariel states average mana 42% healing for all 24% increase in mana for all and all heros are immune to status ailments for 4 tunrs cant be dispelled?? Wtf? Can you say op and nerf? I would hope not but one never knows.

Leaked cards are everywhere. Beta info leaks the morning it opens. Seen it happen the other day when people mentioned new december heros in another thread the same day beta opened.

3 Likes

@Tpenn

you mentioned inari, and kageburado… just curious as to where your hearing about these?

Glorious glorious people with beta access who leak info! Yeah they arent supposed to, but rules are meant to be broken, right? Some people upload beta photos to their personal blogs that I doubt im allowed to link to here, but its okay because the best beta leakers are on youtube anyway. :smile: Youtubers with beta access are GOAT

Also please be aware that when in beta the heros that you think are coming are nothing like you expect.

Definitely true. For example Aegir was nerfed a bunch, but Zim was kept the same besides her offensive special skill being beefed up. As for the atlantis heroes I heard Kage and Mitsuko are gonna have their elements switched before final release. Either way, as long as most of their skills and stats stay close to what is current I think they’ll both be wonderous legendaries.

What if kageburado was nothing like your so called leaked card??? What then?

Cry. Not definitely but most likely anyway.

But if my sweet Evelyn is nothing like herself I will most definitely cry! I saved up so much to try for her.