Zimkitha thoughts?

The self heal is only 4%. Not enough to counter the amount of damage a hero takes up the middle in tank position, that is the most hit spot in raids. But like i said, i could be 100% wrong.

How about this?

zim-zel-delilah-magni-panther?

I was hoping to hear some different thoughts and uses for zim. I used her with a lot of fully leveled 5*ā€™s. I put her in with joon, azlar, zeline, grave, etc. best i could get out of her was a couple very fast 5* fully leveled purple heros along with khiona and zim. It was a death squad. But as soon as i changed zim for boldtusk the team was a one hit win. With zim i often found a few stragglers hanging around as her attack buff wasnā€™t enough to get massive kills with one launch from all heros.

I attacked with many squads hundreds and hundreds of times. Im still looking to hear where she really comes through at. Zeline is in my defense team. It consists of panther and sartana outside, grave and zeline flanks, and guin tank. I suppose its the same standard boring raid defense team. Im just always looking for newer brighter ideas

To each their own.

I find Zim to be a desirable legendary, most reasons already stated why. I donā€™t find her quite as desirable as Panther though and with a Nature-Panther in the works ā€” Iā€™d rather save my gems to try for Eve. As someone who isnt a big spender its one or the other i can afford to try for, not both

This is a wonderful thread. In the end it is how a team works. BT for Zim making a team work is what people need to hear. Just taking advice and having an underachieving team happens alot because it is so easy to do and players do not even know they could be doing better.

DIYā€¦HANDS ON

1 Like

I still need Zim in my lifeā€¦

Until Evelyn peeks around the beta curtain, and there you go again. There is always another pretty face. Wait until you know what love is.

LOL

5 Likes

I have been waiting a month for Zim. Red is the only color I donā€™t have a 5* in final ascension.

If Zim eludes me next week during event pulls I guess Natalya will get the rings I am holding. In almost a year I have not pulled a regular red 5*.

1 Like

I have seen more than one BT in top 100.

That said, you seem to be doing something that makes me scream: basically, you have said it does not matter who/what I have the mats so somebody gets promoted.

Team building vs frustration. What do you lose by waiting for the right hero? Indeed, if Zim or Nat go in, should another 5 be demoted?

I will say that zim, khiona, aegir, greg, and triton/kiril/or wilbur make for an interesting team. A lot of buffs and amplifies aegirs heals to hundreds per turn instead of just 60 or 70 per turn. So i do see possible uses especially for a player like myself that normally rolls without a healer when attacking in raids, an ailment remover that hits instead of heals has helped me already.

Also stacking her and wilbur gives you an attack buff, an AoE, a defense buff, and shared damage amongst all. If you stack her and boldtusk, then they both get the rolling 4% heal, ailments removed, boldtusks attack buff, and she still hits.

Iā€™ve been trying her out in different setups all day. Been a lot of fun so far

2 Likes

Let there be no mistake about evelyn. Shes a MONSTER!!! Oh man shes an absolute beast! Ive been saving cor 3 months for evelyn now. Shes one of my top to run with my other heros. But the most powerful healer i think will be in atlantis this go round. If not this one then next.

Either way zim is ok. I was just hoping for more. Her hit is so light that inwas hoping she would have been bumped to very fast mana. Now that would keep a constant string of powerups coming and would have paired with many heros.

However IMHO, the future red heros to have will be elena and Lancelot. The jurys still out on azlar for me but im considering ascending them and placing them with bt for another blue tank team.

Lastly, i was hoping zim would have leaned towards a red khiona.

A fast mana that damages all with any higher damage than zim does, would be overpowered

Attack buffer at very fast would be overpowered unless just very soft but then would fall into 4* material

Itā€™s not the damage that zel or zim do that make them useful in a lineup, itā€™s what their specials do that helps the rest of the team

Think about it this way:

Say you have lianna, sartana, magni, joon in same lineup. Goin against an opponent that has heros like hel , drake, zel, richard, and azlar. If you have zim, you can out her with the first 4 i mentioned to counter each one of those opponentā€™s heros special skills and faster than average or slow mana ailment remover can which is all we had pre Zim

1 Like

But the most powerful healer i think will be in atlantis this go round.

Ariel is gonna be the new healer right?

Fast mana with cleansing, attack boost and damage to all? Are you serious? Fast mana! Tell me one more time how is she a joke? :smile:

2 Likes

Just depends on play style and roster. Some players are accustomed to bringing multiple healers so ailment removal and higher attack boost is already part of their normal setup so not all that useful for them

Then thereā€™s the other players that want to all fast or very fast heros in their attack team but sacrifice ailment removal and attack buffer when they do that. So sheā€™s useful for them

Just about every heroā€™s use depends on an individual playerā€™s playstyle, roster, and stage in the game. Hard to say any 1 hero is good for all or bad for all. Even Wu Kong has negative reviews from some.

Look at boss wolf, much hated but yet some love. Same with thorne and aegir.

We all just have to play to our own style, make the most of what the game gives us, be picky about which heros we chase and which ones we donā€™t unless heavy spender that chases all

2 Likes

Better healer than the best healer in the whole game, Vivica?

Arielā€™s skills may have changed by now but assuming sheā€™s the same as in an ad I saw she can be considered slightly inferior, slightly better or right on par depending on your play style and what you prioritise about your healers.

Sheā€™s supposed to heal 42% like Sabina, Mel, & Rigard, so a little less than Vivica but her mana is Average speed.

She doesnā€™t decrease the damage that can be done to your team since she doesnā€™t buff your defense, nor will she dispell any kind of attack buffs an enemy has but she will increase mana generation for some turns.

Canā€™t make out what her last skill is set to be but maybe someone else can.

Ad Pic:

Her main appeal to me is that sheā€™s a 5 star that heals your team immediately and she isnt a holy healer.

Note:Would need confirmation from someone with beta access that all of this is still accurate

2 Likes

Ariel??? Never heard of ariel. I dont think so. Never heard of her. None of the heros coming out in the next Atlantis arent named Ariel. Unless they were tested long ago???

Iā€™ve seen her in ads; like the one above and the teaser video on the empires&puzzles facebook (post from august 13th)

I dont know. I havent seen either. This is new to me.

1 Like