:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Hero of the Month Legends 2018
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability (if costume is available): Dispel on Special Skill
When this character casts their Special Skill, they dispel the newest status effect buff from all enemies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Dawn Strike
  • Deals 135% damage to all enemies.
  • All allies get +25% attack for 4 turns.
  • Element Link recovers 4% health for all Fire allies for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • Dispels status ailments from all allies.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes in the same Family.

Legends 2018 Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• +10% / +15% / +20% defense.

Bonus for 2+ heroes:

• Elemental Link affects all allies.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

Sep 2023

Dec 2023

:boom: Summons Availability :boom:
Or: Where can I get this Hero From?
Past HotM are available from a number of locations depending on their age.

As Zimkitha has been released for >24 months, they can ONLY be summoned in the Tavern of Legends Portal.
They can also be “Trained” using the Hero Academy Level 10.

Atlantis Portal
Old HotM’s are featured in the Atlantis Portal a total of two times. Once in the month proceeding their Anniversary Month of initial Release (11 months after release) and again on the next Anniversary Month (23 months after release).

Tavern of Legends
HotM’s which are >12 months of age are added to the summons pool in the Tavern of Legends Portal.

Hero Academy Level 10 Retraining
HotM’s which are >12 months of age are also added as a possible outcome of Hero Academy Level 10 Retraining.

More information on HA10 Retraining here: 🤓 Hero Academy! FAQ, Links, Guides and Discussion

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an old HotM?
Below Maths is current as of September 2020.
Subject to change as additional heroes are added to the Portal.

It’s important to remember that the Tavern of Legends Portal has the lowest odds for a specific hero of ANY portal… No amount of summoning will guarantee a Featured Hero.

You have a 0.25% chance of summoning a specific Featured Past HotM from the Tavern of Legends Portal (0.0125% for a specific Non-Featured).

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2.47% chance of summoning a particular Featured Past HotM (0.12% chance for a specific Non-Featured & 12.27% chance for ANY Past HotM).

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

(Each 30x Summons costs 8,000 gems or ~$79.99 USD).

# of Summons ~ USD Cost
pre-tax
Odds for Specific Featured Past HotM Odds for Non-Featured Past HotM
10 $26.00 2.47% 0.13%
30 $74.99 7.23% 0.03%
100 $250.98 22.14% 1.24%
500 $1,251.88 71.39% 6.06%
1,500 $3,749.63 97.66% 17.10%
5,000 $12,500.75 99.9996% 46.48%
10,000 $24,998.50 99.9999999986% 71.35%

Putting that in Perspective

If 100 people were to complete 100x summons, spending ~$250 USD:

• 27 WON’T get ANY Past HotM
  • 78 WON’T get a specific Featured Past HotM
  • 99 WON’T get a specific Non-Featured Past HotM

If 100 people were to conduct 1500x summons, spending ~$3,750 USD:

• 1 WON’T get ANY Past HotM
  • 23 WON’T get a specific Featured Past HotM
  • 83 WON’T geta a specific Non-Featured Past HotM

If 1 Million players each completed 10,000 summons, spending ~$25,000 USD:

• 1 WON’T get ANY Past HotM
  • 1 WON’T get a specific Featured Past HotM
  • 286,500 WON’T geta a specific Non-Featured Past HotM

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Zimkitha (post release)

:question: Is Zimkitha worth Summoning For?

NOTE, you can get Zimkitha from Atlantis Portal (October 2020); or from the Tavern of Legends or HA10.

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Only if you’re summoning for someone else
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Zimkitha would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Zimkitha’s Primary Purpose is?

• Attack Buffer
  • Cleanser
  • Damage Dealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Zimkitha compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Zimkitha’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Zimkitha worth giving Druid Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Zimkitha is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Zimkitha is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

I am surprised no one has anything to say about her. Mine is +9. I recently final ascended several heroes (plus new heroes from BF and Festival), so I was looking for how other people use her as I am reshuffling and testing new teams with my new batch of heroes.

She probably hasn’t aged as well given what new heroes do, but she is far from useless.

I add some of what I do with her when I get some time, but was actually shocked to see no one having anything to say about her.

:beers:

3 Likes

She is good. She plays her role perfectly as a fast cleanser.
I’m having one with fully emblemed and LB.
:blush:

3 Likes

And? Do you recommend an ascension on her? What‘s your experience with her? I‘m curious. Mine is on her way to 3-70 and I‘m not sure yet if she‘ll get the rings.

1 Like

Hah, mine too, would love to have her. One day! :pray:

1 Like

I have her emblemmed since forever, but recently she is seeing action very rarely.

The direct damage is very low compared to what SG is doing with fast AOE heroes recently.

Attack boost is OK-ish, but there are many red heroes with better attack boost. I use her on green titans but frankly only because I miss all those Black Knights etc.

Cleanse is always good but with Milena and Quartz she’s no longer the prime option for that. And I feel these days cleanse is not as needed as it used to be, during the Telluria and DoT era.

And then, the class, I think most useless of them all right after barbarian.

She’s a solid hero on paper but so many better heroes available, she has a “jack of all trades, master of none” vibe these days.

If I was to rate all my maxed red legendaries top to bottom she’s closer to bottom.

Gefjon > Asterius > 2nd Gefjon > Mitsuko > Gravemaker > Octros > Guardian Kong > Zimkitha > Yang Mai > Marjana > Lady Loki > Jean Franc

If we had more green tank wars these days she’d be quite handy for 2nd-3rd tier red mono. Sadly, most of the times, I don’t even use 1st tier red mono these days.

3 Likes

Kind of to @Suicide_Bunny points. I think she hasn’t aged as well. Not to say she is useless by any means. She is definitely more valuable in PvP than PvE in general.

It used to be cleanse was hard to get on your roster. Of the vanillas basically Viv and Rigard. Then they made costumes so you had Sonya and Caedmon. I think they also realized the lack of a cleanse and knew the game was going in an ailment heavy direction. Even as a F2P I also have Glenda and Raffaele in addition to Zim. Zim has the last two on speed, but Sonya and Caedmon are also fast. Emblems and LB’s make 4 as sturdy, or more so, than base 5’s.

Her A boost isn’t what it was. Kiril, BT, and Lancelot also boost A and also boost for more. Granted she is fast and they are all average, but with mana troops, costume bonus (if applicable), etc that difference isn’t as great. A bear banner also does her boost and a dragon banner does more.

Her special damage is low, even for an AoE, and especially compared to newer AoE’s. I get the percent is low because she is A boosting and cleansing, but still.

Titans most people, especially in red, have higher A value heroes. She usually makes later Mythic Titan teams for me though.

Her EL can by helpful, but is by no means a reason to take her everywhere. Definitely better if you have another 2018 hero, which I do not unfortunately.

In PvE antidotes can cleanse and banners can boost A. Her damage is pretty low. In PvE when you don’t have items she does much better. Mine is +9 and I plopped her on my D team. That isn’t to say she is critical to it.

I think most players who get her are leveling her for depth. She is useable and will likely stay so for the foreseeable future, but typically isn’t top line anymore.

Hope that helps and good luck.

5 Likes

Thank you! @Muchacho & @Suicide_Bunny I had similar thoughts to be honest. Well I think I’m waiting for better options. As it seems SG has little love for its forgotten heroes these days… 3-70 for eternity. Who knows - maybe one day I’ve got plenty of rings available and will choose her. :wink:

1 Like

Can I borrow her until then? I´ll spoil her until you want her back, I promise! :hearts:

3 Likes

I use her with my red mono team she is way usefull cleanse + attack buff + elemental link… I stopped using my loki and added her coz of her fast speed

2 Likes

That’s cool she is a good fit for you and you got her.

She is still useful. I struggle a bit because I don’t mono so usually in other colors I am getting some aspect of her special already. She still does get used though. I think the difference comes in when she was released she wasn’t just good, she was in that “tops” category. I just don’t feel she should be there anymore.

I used her last CoK for a while for that fast cleanse.

1 Like

Even i stopped using her for long period and stripped her emblem but as game proceed u need to find combination that suits gameplay and most important it resembles current meta… Again i gave her +20 emblem and belive me she is doing great with my 5k + def team… I like to creat new synergies with my main def team…so yes still she is very usefull

2 Likes

She plays very important role in my def team, on the left wing in reverse formation. Can’t wait to LB her.

2 Likes

We‘ll see. I just got another „oldie“ during the last Challenge Festival - Queen of Hearts. I‘ll take her to 3-70, too and then decide. Your opinions were very helpful. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I am out of druids and have used most my summons for a long time. No am going to put them on Zimkithia (again). I am wondering which path others took for her and why.

Her value is pretty low compared to my heavy hitting reds, so she’ll never make a titan team or something. Her special damage is low no matter what due to the damage percentage. That means her benefits are cleanse, red-only heal (I don’t have another 2018 HotM), and small A boost. If she is essentially a support hero go HP/D I am thinking?

1 Like

I think the silence here is indicative of people thinking, it likely doesn’t matter because she’s not that good…but I actually LBd her because i thought id never pull another 5*…murphys law

I think i did a mixture but leant towards health and def

1 Like

I didn’t LB her as I don’t uese her as much as I used to, but did put emblems on and I left them on. Hp and Def would be the way to go.

1 Like

I sent her to +7 where she will be parked for some time. I loaded Kvasir and am stockpiling while I level Grace. I went HP/D.

I bashed her a few places, but I have softened my position on Zim. I don’t mono, which allows her to come more IMO. A fast cleanse is serviceable. Outside of red I don’t have many A boosters, so she can serve there.

My beef with mono was she messed with Boldtusk’s boost or Lancelot’s boost. I have so many red hitters I wouldn’t rather just kill some instead of worrying about it cleansing after it fires.

She makes occasional wars (depending on enemy tank), almost always a Wo3K team, and I have been using her some times on S5 as I am avoiding heroes that cause ailments since the enemies are immune to everything.

If you have her, fine, use her. Especially if you are FTP or CTP. She shouldn’t be targeted and, unless you’re really new, isn’t going to change much for how you play the game.

Most my hate was from too high of expectations for her originally.

EDIT: If I ever land a second HotM from her year so I can apply her heal to all she would be much more valuable to me too.

2 Likes

I really like her and hope to get her one day :heart_on_fire: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes