šŸ•µ Zila Lei ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 4* Ice/ Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I felt exactly the same as you about her. I levelled her up asap and max emblemed her attack route, the stats seemed absolutely amazing for a 4* hero, butā€¦ And thats a huge but. Her hitting only the wings dosnt benefit the fight at all when using her on attack. I always aim to kill the tank first, i dont care if the wings have defence down or not. Also her special attackā€™s damage was absolutely garbage, even against 4* heroes. I used her through 1 tournament (not the current one) so i had enough testing of her. Did also use her on wars against 5* heroes, yeah I dont recommend that. The damage she dealt was close to nothing. And the defence down is useless when its on wings.

On attack, absolutely no help for me except for her stats made usually her the last hero to stand. But if there was many enemies left it didnt make any difference if she was the last one standing, her damage is just garbage. I feel bad that some people here have used their aethers on her. Cant tell about her on defence though, but I wouldnt use my aethers on a hero that just sits on defence but when you play her yourself it just is garbage.

7 Likes

@Vonos1982

Well, @Quiet did that job perfectly. Read his post above.

1 Like

Honestly, I feel similarly about Jabberwock. He kinda sucks on PvP offense. Defense is another story thoughā€¦and heā€™s good on maps!

2 Likes

I have two Zilaā€™s. One maxed and one still at 1/1. Is it usefull to use two Zilaā€™s on attack ? First one to give defense debuffer to the wings and the second for the finish.

Iā€™d say that is a high risk strategy. Depending on how you emblem her, she can be fairly fragile. But I actually like her speciaI. I Have two myself but canā€™t really justify levelling up the second one atm. She also requires a support hero or so I believe. (I prefer a splash attack over the use of snipers). I canā€™t imagine her being effective on defence either.

I took the defense health path on the talent grid as much as possible, so this is mine.

Not mine, but encountered it today and was impressed with the stats!

6 Likes

But now i have beefy army of whole op heros so mehhh who needs joberwackšŸ˜

She is not a bad hero but if you compare with common blue 4* and 3* she is not that great in any situation. The mosconception comes from the fact that her special is similar to Jabberwockā€™s, but the thing is her damage is very limited. 185% even if Limit Broken and fully emblemed is not so great

Let me elaborate and compare with similar heroes like:

• Costume Kiril (-34% def down, attack down, heal) - Provides survivability and increases damage
  • Costume Gunnar (-44% def down, 5 turns) - Best non 5* blue def down and increases damage output for 2 more turns than her
  • Grimm ( -34% def down, 6 turns, high tile damage) - Increases damage output for 3 more turns than her

Given that, I can see why people who are missing the above heroes would level and use her in various places of the game, but if that is not the case I donā€™t find her really valuable

1 Like

Anyone who has 2 of them?
I donā€™t, but if they both flank a good tank, I can see them as awesome defensive heroā€™s.
The advantage = you know which opponent heroā€™s youā€™re (systematically) targeting, likewise with def down AND if they attack at the same time its a win with 1st def down, but if they donā€™t attack at the same time its difficult for the opponent to time his dispell.

Just curious :wink:

I kept two but one just sits there at 1/1 waiting for me to bite the bullet and do something with her. Situationally she can be quite okay imo.

I got her today. I really like her design, her special skill on pappers read really powerful and the icing on the cake is that shes fast speed. I was going to level her over frank costume, grimm or sonya before i read this thread.

Soo many dissapointing reviews :pensive:

1 Like

Personally Iā€™d take a costume Sonya over Zila any day but she has a niche use but has to be used appropriately. If you have no snipers charged, the defense down on the flanks is useless, the more times you use her, the more effective she becomes as when you get to flanks, tiles are deadly again.

2 Likes

Hello guys,

A quick question hereā€¦ I recently maxed Zila Lei and been using her for war depth and noticed that if one enemy is left and the enemy has a defense down higher than 34% then the 1st attack from the SS has a higher damage than the 2nd attackā€¦
Is this expected behavior?

As per the card description, the 34% defense down happens after the double damage is received. So why is it that the 2nd attack deals less damage? I am assuming its because the lesser defense down applied after the 1st hitā€¦ but that should happen after both attacks are done.

@PlayForFun feel free to chime in

2 Likes

I think the hero gives the defense down immediatelly after the hit.
So when the second hit takes place you have this lower defense down.

This might be working as intended, but I can ask Staff about it if you want.

1 Like

Hmm kinda annoying to bring this hero on any team that does aoe defense down of more than 34%ā€¦

If you donā€™t mind please ask staff since the card says that the damage is doubled if one hero is left. It doesnā€™t say that the SS will trigger again after the 1st hit. I know wording is tricky but I think its worth checking.

Thanks!

Ok, I have asked. I will let you know when they answer if they do not answer here into this topic.

1 Like

Just wanted to follow up with the below screenshot. Basically, if the enemy doesnā€™t have any defense down, Zila Lei hits both SS attacks with the same damage so this shows that Zila Leiā€™s SS DD is not applied until after both hits are done.

2 Likes

Petri told that to me yesterday he will ask the devs.

I am still waiting for his follow up.

1 Like

Hope we get an update on this soon!

2LB for
Reference

3 Likes