šŸ¼ Zhuge Liang ā€“ 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms

Thatā€™s a bad move in any way. Heā€™s not the weakest in the game, he just very passive for slow speed.
I have a feeling heā€™s going to get buffed soon and theyā€™re gonna go the zuri approach and overkill his buffs. Pray this is not true

2 Likes

No he ainā€™t :grin: Why is he undesirable? Of all the 5* From W3K, I really wanted to land him but failed.

3 Likes

Heā€™s already super OP for VF ā€¦

Tell it to the other guy who retrained him immediately because he though this guy was weak. But tbh, rush is a low hanging fruit format, itā€™s not something to be proud of.
I would say he is designed to be a tank, meant to be a menace and spawn stuff before he dies. That defence is super high, imagine him being paladin instead. Problem is, his minions are so weak and not worth the slow speed to summon them

Iā€™ve got him although I wanted everybody else!
Iā€™ll level him at least at 3/70, wait and pray!

As a rule try to keep at least one copy of a hero in your roaster (even if now seems meh).
Youā€™ll never know if he/she will get a buff someday!
Still waiting for Salmon Loki, Jade and Myztero!!!

4 Likes

Join this discussion maybe :wink:

1 Like

There is a ton of hate for this guy. But. Put his minions behind huldaā€™s or noor or bera/freya and you have reposite for 10 or more turns (barring Grimble/costume gormek). I wish the fiends did somethingā€¦ if motega does blind, Elizabeth does mana down and hanna does attack downā€¦ Maybe something simple like reduces critical attacks to zero or 10% defense down indisputable, butā€¦ Takes a back seat to a greater defense down is applicable.

2 Likes

Vs 5202 :+1:

1 Like

Counterattack vs Rubyā€¦ more than 1000 damage :+1:

2 Likes

Hey Play, it should be ā€œitsā€ without the apostrophe :slightly_smiling_face: Not trying to be a grammar Nazi or anything, just pointing it out, I saw other people do it too.

Itā€™s wrong on the card too! Annoying.

1 Like

Yes, I have copied from there, but I have fixed it in the OP now.

1 Like

Definitely needs help Zhuge Liang could be competitive if they put mana speed on him fast.

1 Like

I have a LuBu and a Zhuge Liang LuBu is promoted to 20 emblems
Demons are ridiculous. They cause 23 points of damage the blows are butter I had to put Agrafena next to her to enhance the damage, so I donā€™t understand where the power of 826 is in this hero.
Zhuge Liang the same x 2. Demons are useless, and the damage reflection being 50% is ridiculous and after an enemy attacks the demon falls so in one round he doesnā€™t even have time to charge a once. And if you expect him to load twice in map phases you are lost.
The family also has a ridiculous percentage.
That said, and although I have them both and they are useless, I prefer that the problem be this and not that they have to be given a Nerf later.
Neither one is worth it.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have him but I was thinking exactly this. He is not a hero that will work with every combination of hero. But protect his minions and I feel they can last for a long time.

And people are also underestimating 50% fiends. Sure they donā€™t do too much damage (although I have whittled down many enemies using Visacroā€™s fiends) but they completely nullify healers on defense.

I donā€™t think he is the best of the W3K heroes but if used intelligently he can be far from useless.

And I disagree regarding Lu Bu. Put him against a buff heavy defense with no healer - or if there is a healer pair him with another fiend maker like Viscaro - and you permanently shut down the opponentsā€™ buffs, which is huge. Plus you give a big whallop whilst you are at it. And if you pair him with Grimble or Xnol then he fires in 9 tiles.

People keep talking about a battle being over one way or another when a slow hero charges but 100% must be playing a different game because my slow heroes charge multiple times in almost all of my battles

3 Likes

I still have to find room to get ZL levelled as I have others in the works.

• Got to understand how to put his fiends to use.
    If he were average speed, things would change drastically, but, then I have to still understand him better.

About slow chaps firing multiple times, well, I have used Heimdal from the day he first came and is my top heal hero I use in all raids daily for almost close to 2 years now. He fires almost always & many occasions, multiple timesā€¦

I like your shares about hero combos and that is the key. Games doesnā€™t introduce duds, discovering hero utility is the key
& in few cases, the meta suddenly shifts to make the hero dud for sometimes.

• Gravemakerā€™s current state shows me that.

Since my word is not enough, Iā€™ll put a link to the video and you judge for yourself.
And tell me where you see the best hero in the game, if not the most powerful in the game remember that he has 825 power.
Where do you see that he charges more than 2 times and that I have put him with a monocolor team together with Kunchen (low defense) and Agrafena increases the attack.
And then on a rainbow team.
Except in the last round thanks to North Mother.
Do you see it better like this?

If you go mono of course you will die or win quickly. That is the whole nature of mono.

And by the way once you get a diamond in your clour you donā€™t have to click on it straight away. Try to get enough tiles to charge up your slows. You could have won your 3rd raid if you did that.

Also, same principle applies to specials. You donā€™t have to trigger your special straight away. Feel free to hold it until it is optimal to use it. If you have done that in your first rainbow raid you would have won that one. You could have used Lu Bu and your dispeller the way he was intended but instead you kept banging your head against Krampus.

Not too clear what point you are trying to prove. If you build your team to withstand more bad boards with survival in mind rather than being so attack heavy then you will end up casting your slow specials more times. It is really pretty simple. But you seem to want to get through each raid as quickly as possible.

8 Likes

@Homaclese
Iā€™ve been playing for 4 years, itā€™s clear that what Iā€™ve tried is for LuBu to load as many times as possible, now do you want to teach me how to play? Seriously ?
So difficult is it to recognize the evidence that the most powerful hero in the game is ā– ā– ā– ā– ?

Come on man I thought you were smarter

That said, if you like it go ahead. For me he is a mediocre hero because they have sold him to me as the best in the game
It is clear that I have made a video as natural as possible without looking for the boards to be favorable or not. But if you canā€™t see it better leave the subject.

1 Like

You think he is the best in the game because he has the highest power level? Come on man you have been playing for 4 years you know better than thatā€¦

Nobody has sold him as the best in the game at all as far as I can tell. He is a powerful hero but he is not a hammer despite how hard he hits, you have to use him strategically.

Well you triggered the diamond early which prevented him from charging. So thatā€™s a fail.
And then you used up your dispeller before Krampus used his special which meant you had to hold Lu Buā€¦ which again failed. So whether you are trying to win or not the way you were playing wasnā€™t helping your cause.

I donā€™t mind some healthy disagreement but at this stage I am not quite sure exactly what it is we are disagreeing on

4 Likes